*Chapter 38*

Okay before I start I would love to thank all the 20k viewers who noticed this story because that's truly amazing. The voters and commenters already get my love but thanks guys!!

--

Zayn's POV

- Two days later -

So Selena is no longer mad at me... I hope, but I do have to go to the doctor to see if I'm cleared of anything. Selena said she's not having sex with me until I'm checked out, so I've decide to go to the doctor and the person I brought along is Harry and Niall.

Niall didn't have anything better to do so he came and Harry was my moral support.

"Hey isn't that Jade?" Niall pointed to the girl with blue hair and unique sense of style.

"That could be anybody" Harry say rolling his eyes.

When she turned around we saw that it was her. I grabbed the nearest magazine and tried to hide my face but it didn't work because cheery ol Niall called her over here.

"Hey Niall, Harry,... Zayn" she looked at me skeptically.

"Hi Jade" I smile.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Just wanted to talk to the doctor" I answer not giving her to much information before she runs off and tells Perrie.

"Why are you here?" Harry asked the real question.

"Oh Perrie has a sonogram today and the girls and I are here to support her". She smiled cheerful but everyone looked like a ghost. The guys then turned to me and I turned to them, lord why did you give her the opportunity.

"Are you saying Perrie's pregnant?" I asked fearful or her respond.

"That's Perrie's news to tell, see ya" she waved and walked away.

"Perrie's pregnant" Niall came out and said it.

"Dude!" Me and Harry yell at him. I know she is I just can't believe it.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I run my hands threw my hair. Selena is going to be so upset. Fuck! Why her? I don't want her. I don't love her.

"Zayn, mate, just calm down okay" Harry's voice said softly.

"Zayn Malik" the doctor came back with my results. It felt like I was sitting here for hours just waiting on him.

"Yea?"

"Your cleared, but may I asked why'd you ask for a checkup?" He asked.

I let out a sigh. "My ex girlfriend took me against my will and for a whole week, she's been having sex with me" I whisper so noisy people won't over hear and then it won't become news to the paparazzi.

"Oh, well I'm sorry to hear, but your clear she didn't give you nothing but it's possible for you to give her something" he said.

"Like his sperm?" Harry interject.

"Exactly, because she forced you to have sex with her, there is a 95% percent chance she's pregnant" the doctor said.

"Gosh, Selena is going to kill me" I muttered as I started to pace back and forth.

"Mate, calm down, Selena can't kill you if she doesn't find out" Niall said. And to be honest I've thought of not telling her myself but the thing is, Perrie might blab to the world that she's pregnant with my child.

"Niall, I love you, but Selena will find out sooner or later, so I don't think not telling her is such a good idea!" I shout calmly even though I feel like jumping off the roof to end this treacherous day.