*Chapter 41*

Selena's POV

Christmas was great, the days later were even better. Me and Zayn played Just Dance 2015 it was so much fun, we laughed, kisses, had a little fun under the covers, but that's a regular so I won't go into details. As the days went on I couldn't help but be more excited for the New Year! Nothing was ever going to ruin my mood because I'm dropping all the old drama and moving on with a bright future.

Zayn and I haven't been discussing our wedding plans because we're kind of rushing so at the moment were just happy to be engaged. I got up from off bed as I was currently just laying in bed checking my Instagram seeing how many adoring fans was liking and commenting on my pics. I love my babies so much they're the second reason to my happiness because without my fans I wouldn't even have a career.

I put my phone to charge and went to take a shower, I washed my hair because I really needed one. So I spent at least 40 minutes in the shower, when I came out and walked back into the room I saw Zayn laying in bed on his phone, he then got up to take a quick shower. I got dress, I put on a stripped crop top and long sweatpants. I started blowing drying my hair but Zayn stopped me and smiled at me, he only had his towel on water was dripping down his toned fitted body. I but my lip and just stared at him.

"Picture time" he said waving his new camera around and breaking me from my trance. I giggled but nodded.

He went into the closet and came back minutes later with a jersey shirt on and sweatpants. I got up from off my chair and Zayn sat down and put me on his lap and took one of his hats off the chester draw and I took a simply picture of the both of us. He turned my faced and kissed my lips lovingly, he cupped my cheeks and the kiss deepened. "I love you" he said during the kiss while I took that as my ticket of entering his mouth, the blissful sensation that was flowing throughout my body was undeniable that I started moan as I let his tongue take dominance.

He lifted me up and gently placed me on the bed rubbing his hands all over my body while my hands threw the hat across we the room and let me hands get lost in his hair.

A knock on the door and Liam entered, "Hey guys..." And quickly he exited the room, uh, talk about awkward.

Zayn sighed and got off of me. "No sex?" He questioned.

I ran my hand through my damp hair before saying, "No sex" I got up and walked out of my bedroom to look for my roommates annoying boyfriend.

"Liam!" I shout to see him, Harry and Niall all around the table.

"What the hell Liam, if you knock and no one answers don't walk in" I practically yell at him.

Harry and Niall started laughing. "Has Liam not been getting action?" Hazza asked between laughs.

"Yeah? That he just has to see his best mate fuck his girl" Ni said before they both bursted out laughing that tears actually started coming out of their eyes.

"Oh fuck off! I was getting Zayn were going out I didn't think you'll be doing the nasty" he shudder. I roll my eyes.

"Next time call" I just walked out of the dinning room when I saw Demi looking pale as ever.

"Demz you ok?" I asked concerned.

She nodded. "I don't feel good probably morning sickness" she said walking into the kitchen and making some tea.

Morning sickness? Wait does this mean she's...

"Demi when's the last time you and Liam had sex?" I questioned curious.

"Uh? Since when did you want to know about my sex life with Liam?"

"Since just now, now tell me..."