*Chapter 14*

Zayn's POV

"Zayn" she said faintly.

"Selena" I said looking at her.

I was so close to kissing Perrie but when Selena walked in I just pulled away. I can't believe I almost kissed Perrie.

Selena looked hurt, broken, betrayed again, and I'm the only who's causing all that hurt. She shook her head vigorously and then her next move didn't just break her heart but it broken mine too. She took off her engagement ring and left.

"Selena wait!" I shout out to her but as I'm getting ready to chase after her Perrie grabs my hand pulling me back.

"Zayn your meant to be with me" Perrie says I pulling away from her grip.

I ran outside to see Selena already near her car. I ran faster and as she was about to get in and drive away completely I grabbed her. She turned around and I saw her blurry eyes.

"Baby look I'm sorry okay" I say. She didn't say anything or look me in the eyes. "Please say something" I beg with tears strolling down my face.

"Zay-yn" she hiccuped I giggled at her cuteness even though that's not what she intended.

She finally looked at me and saw my tears in my eyes. I caressed her cheek and smiled but she didn't return the favor.

"Selena I didn't k-"

She cuts me off. "I stood outside waiting for you to kick her out to tell her there's no more you guys and you didn't Zayn" she said sadly.

"I know and I'm stupid for not doing so" I said feeling ashamed of myself.

She looked me in my eyes and I knew she was still hurting and she's tired of it. "Zayn you don't love me" she said and my heart literally broke and shattered to a million pieces.

"What?!" I asked in disbelief.

"You heard me Zayn. I've always loved you even when you were with Perrie and I never lied to you or cheated on you when I was on tour but I see the past always repeats itself in the present" she said and she started to walk to towards her car again.

"No it doesn't I swear."

"You almost kissed her Zayn face it you don't love nobody but yourself" and that was the last thing she said to me before she left me. That night not only did I lose Selena. I lost my bestfriend, my lover, and fiancé.

A Year Later
- 2014 -
( A/N: Sorry for the time jump )

I've been single ever since Selena left and I haven't been really happy much lately. The guys would think I'm being silly always staying home and being sad but I don't care I miss Selena. I'm so bored without her she never calls, nor text I just want to see her just to see if she's happy.

Selena's POV

I'm currently getting ready for an interview and I already know Zayn is going to be the topic. Sighs. Why do people just hate to bring up old stuff. I like being single it makes me feel free.

"Selena your on in 5" a lady said.

"Okay thanks" I shout.

"Now don't worry Selena just say y'all fell out of love and that your moving on" My manager said.

"No" I say.

"Selena?"

"No I'm going to say what I feel" I say walking out of my dressing room.