*Chapter 49*

Adore by Cashmere Cat ft Ariana Grande

Selena's POV

My throat still hurts, and I feel regretful for getting on my knees, 'cause now my throat has to suffer the consequences.

I turn in my sleep and see Zayn still sleeping like a little baby. I run my hands over his cheek bones and smile when he starts to stir in his sleep.

"Morning babe" he said in his sexy morning voice.

Since my throat still hurts I just peck his lips and got out of bed. Making my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

As I'm brushing my teeth I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. As if the mirror didn't give it away.

"Throat still hurts?" He asked kissing my neck, leaving a love bite anywhere around my neck.

I nod and spit out the paste and washed out my mouth. "Let's go to the pool" I whisper hopefully he heard me.

"Sure, let me just wash my face and we can go, we'll shower later" he said and I squealed running into our room and finding a blue bikini and putting it on. Zayn comes back like five minutes later and looks for his trunks.

After getting pool ready we head downstairs in the elevator. Zayn holding me in front of him while kissing my neck. I love the fact that this man always knows how to make me feel loved.

"What do you think is going on at home?" He asked me, as we reached the main floor and headed to the back.

"The least I know the more I don't care" I whisper and he laughed, a soothing laugh that I could listen to forever. We were finally happy together with no problems.

We found to pool chairs and put our stuff down. Zayn started putting suntan lotion on his skin.

"You're not coming in?" I ask. He shook his head 'no'.

"I'm good with getting a tan" he smiled putting on his shades.

"Still scared of water I see" I joke my voice still small. The day my voice comes back I'm going to scream at the top of my lungs.

He smirked. "Nah, babe just not ready for the water" he said. I playfully roll my eyes and head towards the stairs entrance of the pool. The hot weather contradicted with the ice cold pool water so my body had a little of getting used too.

After swimming around a little bit my body got used to cold the water so I decided to just float. But that's when I bumped into another person. I instantly fixed myself up and fixed my eyes on the man in front of me.

"I'm so sorry" I whimper.

"It's okay beautiful we all make mistakes" A Spanish looking guy smile down at me since he's hovering over me, wow his English is on point. He was a tan skin fellow, buff chest and beefy arms, with hazel eyes, blonde hair, and a dazzling smile. Zayn might not be that buff but this guy compared to Zayn, he's only cute.

"Thanks" I mumble and as soon as that guy was about to say something I felt arms wrap around my waist and Zayn already kissing my neck marking his territory.

"Oh I'm sorry, I-I didn't know" he said sadly walking away.

I started to giggle as Zayn stopped. "That guy would've had his arm around you in seconds if I didn't show up" Zayn said protectively.

I turn in his hold and kiss his lips softly and passionately. "You came in the water" I mumble with a smile.

He playfully rolls his eyes. "That guy was trying to flirt with you and all you care about is me getting in the water?"