*Chapter 31*

Previously on *Bestfriends*

"Zayn" I mumble.

"Yea Haz?" He turned around and looked at me with a smile which then turned into a concern look. "Hey why are you so sweaty?" He asked.

"Bad dream" I say simply.

"Oh, so what's up?" He asked nonchalantly.

"I love Selena!" I blurted out not wanting to hold it in any longer.

He turned to face me with a lot of expressions on his face; shocked, hurt, anger, but most importantly confused.

"You what?!"

--

Zayn'sPOV

My best mate just said he loves MY girlfriend. How in hell is that possible? Only god knows but it's really weird to know this information. What if they've done something on the low? I knew something was off when I caught them all in each other's arms in kitchen the other day. Harry's going to pay! And so shall Selena!

"What do you mean you love Selena, you shouldn't love my girlfriend" I said looking at him like I was about to punch his delicate face.

"I know it's wron-"

"Super wrong! She's my girlfriend, Haz!" I cut him off.

"I know Zayn but I can't help how I feel and I really like her" he said. Harry's face had shame and hurt written all over it but I didn't care.

"Did you two have an affair?" I asked.

Harry bit his bottom lip and looked to the floor. What the hell!?! My Selena cheated on me with Harry! What the hell is really happening?

"I'm so sorry," he apologized with a sniffle or two escaping his lips. Great now he's going to cry.

"Why would you do this to me Harry?" I asked quietly.

He didn't respond but just played with his fingers and kept his eyes on the ground and that it's what got me angry. "I said why did you do this Harry!" I shout this time.

His eyes meets mine for a brief second before they land back on his hands. "Because I feel she deserves better an-"

I cut him off, "And what you believe your better than me?" I asked him incredulously.

"Making Selena happy is what I'm useful for all you do is cause pain" he shouts as if he has the courage to stand up to me.

"Can you guys shut up!" Selena groaned coming into the kitchen all groggy looking.

I rolled my eyes as Selena entered the kitchen as if she didn't here the conversation me and Harry are having. "So babe what's going on between you and Harry?" I asked.

She let out a sigh and looked at me, "Nothing, why should something be happening?" she asked clueless of what's going on.

"So you and Harry never had any sexual contact with one another?" I asked folding my arms.

Her eyes went wide and she turned to look at Harry, she turned back to me with apologetic eyes and by the look on her face and I knew that everything Harry said is true.

"Look who's the bad guy now" I scoffed walking away from the two lovebirds.

I went upstairs and locked myself in my room and cuddled myself up under the sheets. I can't believe Selena cheated on me with my best friend, I mean I cheated on her countless of times but never once have I ever went after one her friends. And I couldn't even if I wanted to, my heart hurts.