*Chapter 40*

This Christmas by Chris Brown

Christmas Special! Part: 2

Zayn's POV

Christmas is here! I'm freaking thrilled to see what Selena got me, to heck what anyone else got me the only thing that matters most is Selena.

She was still sleeping when I woke up at... 9:30. Uh? Why the hell am I up so early? I mean seriously who wakes up this early on a holiday... usually I sleep in but today I must be feeling energetic because this is not normal from me anyways, not even with my family am I ever this energetic, which reminds me I have to call them later.

I make my way quietly out of bed and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and headed towards the door, I walked into the hallway going to the staircase and I already heard the laughter downstairs so I joined the others.

"Morning fellow friends" I smile and they smile back.

"Merry Christmas Zaynie" Demi cheered hugging me and next thing I know were in a group hug.

We heard footsteps coming downstair ms then heard, "You can't have a group hug without me" Selena said all cutely.

Everyone let me go and and chuckled. "Merry Christmas babe" I kiss her forehead and she nods and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Gift time?" I asked a general question and Niall and Louis were the first to run to the tree.

--

Everyone opened their own gift when they had the spotlight. Everyone was sharing hugs and kisses between friends and boyfriends/girlfriends, it was a lovely sighting seeing a completely different family come together and share such a wonderful day with each other. Selena and I opened everyone other gifts except the one we gave to each other because for some reason everyone wanted to see what we got like it was a moment for life moment. So me and Selena didn't open each others gifts until everyone else was done.

"Okay were done now let's see what you got each other?!" Liam said happily.

"Okay" I unwrapped the paper and opened the box slowly to add suspense. When I finally opened the box I felt the happiest I've ever been in my whole life. I got the greatest gift I could ever ask for... it was absolutely beautiful. A vintage Polaroid camera, you don't get these babies anymore... and if so it's rare.

"Awe she got him a camera" Louis said.

"I love it" I smiled at her and kissed her lips before pulling her away so she can open her gift. She unwrapped the paper and quickly opened the box to her new diamond necklace, her jaw dropped literally.

We chuckle, "I'm guessing you like it?"

"Like would be an understatement... I love it" she smiled happily before getting off the floor and sitting on my lap and attaching our lips together for one soft kiss.

"Um...uncomfortable much" I heard one of them say but I didn't care all I cared about was Selena's happiness.

She pulled away. "So did everyone like there gifts?" She asked and everyone nodded.

"Wait there's still one under the tree" Demi pointed it out and Selena went pale. Who got her that gift anyways?

Niall went to grab it and read who's it from, "It's from Justin" Niall said handing it to Selena, she grabbed it and started to unravel it taking her sweet time, while I'm nervous out of hell waiting to see what he got her. Justin always tries to get back into peoples lives by doing gestures like this but he's not coming back with me in the picture.