*Chapter 61*

Who knew planning a wedding could be so stressful 😩, the things I'll do to make Zaylena feel as realistic as I can! This is so much work, but I'm doing this for you guys so I hope you like part one.

*The Wedding Part One*

Selena's POV

I sent out my wedding invitations already, this wedding is going to be completely magical, especially to me that I could already feel the tears running out of my eyes, and I'm not even getting married today. I had to get a new dress because I'm as big as a pumpkin, but it's okay because I look so cute. Zayn doesn't think I look fat at all, he calls me beautiful everyday he comes home from he studio, or just every chance he gets.

The wedding is at Fairmont, Newport Beach, CA. Yes I told Zayn to book the hotel for our parents. And I told our friends who are invited to book themselves a room at the hotel we'll all be staying in. Everything has to be absolutely perfect, for next week! My stomach is bubbling with butterflies and rainbows, or maybe it's just my little ones kicks, but either way we're both excited to get Zayn's last name. Of course I'm keeping my last name, like how Kim Kardashian-West kept hers. I'm soon going to be Mrs. Selena Marie Gomez-Malik, and I couldn't be more happier.

If I wasn't planning my wedding, I was writing songs with my team, for my new album Revival. It's a mixture of emotions and I really hope the fans like it. Demi and I have worked out our little issue I guess you can say, we talk but if it's not about our families it's a really small conversation. I'm still sort of mad at her but I'll get over it. I mean she is my maid of honor.

Gracie, my baby sister is going to do the honor of being my flower girl, and I got her this cute flower crown for her head and my mom already bought her dress which is a baby pink, since it's her favorite color. I was so ecstatic, just want my wedding to be magical and meaningful. I want people to say they want a love like me and Zayn. I want couples to be envious, but also adore us because we're the power couple of the year.

Zayn comes downstairs, from taking his shower, his tattoos showing, and he's only wearing shorts that hung loosely on hips. "Hey baby," He said as he leans down and kissed my forehead as he took a seat next to me on the couch. Of course he had to move a few wedding magazines.

I didn't look at him, because I was busy circling stuff that I wanted at my wedding and reception. "Hey babe." I mumbled looking over some stuff to make sure I got everything down pack for the wedding. This planning has put a lot of stress on me but it'll be worth it.

I side glanced at Zayn as I saw him picking up each magazine one by one, checking everything out for himself, before throwing it back on the coffee table. "Why didn't you get a wedding planner like I told you to do?" He chuckled as he looked over at the coffee table, seeing everything is scattered all over it once again.

"I do have a wedding planner." I told him still not glancing at him fully. "I'm just going over all the things that is needed." I stated, this is the most important day of a women's life, everything has to be perfect.

"When's the rehearsal dinner?" He questioned, I felt his eyes on me and it was kind of annoying but I loved that about him.

I sighed, dropping the magazine and rubbing my face. "Tomorrow night." I was so stressed out, I just wanted to take a nap forever.

"Who's sitting at our table? Where's the seating chart?" He asked and I wanted to cry, so much work for a wedding and reception. The seating chart was worst then planning the actual wedding because you have to make sure whoever sits at a table is comfortable with each other.