*Chapter 16*

Zayn's POV

Part 1: A date that has it disasters

- A week later -

It's been a week since I seen my beautiful, sweet, smart girlfriend and I miss her. I've so busy with the band and the media who keeps asking if Selena and I go back out, which is stupid since we've been seen together holding hands in public for a while now and their just asking stupid questions. Anyways I haven't hanged out with her lately and I miss her soft skin. Maybe I'll do something special tonight and I'll make it up to her.

"Zayn!" The guys shout breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Dude you've zoned out like every time we are working on more songs for the album" Harry said in a concerned tone.

I sighed and looked at the lads, I don't think they understand. Selena is everything to me and I miss her a lot. "Sorry I have a lot on my mind" I say looking at a blank notepad in front if me.

Wasn't I supposed to be writing music I guess Selena takes my mind somewhere far at the back of my head were I forget what I was doing. "Like what?" Niall smirked.

"Is it a pretty brunette" Louis cooed.

I blush at the thought of her. "Hey guys!" We heard from the door and we saw Little Mix standing there smiling.

"Hey ladies" Liam greeted them I looked at Perrie who looked away from my gaze.

"What are you guys still doing in the studio?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Oh were leaving now" I said clearing up my stuff.

"We are?" Liam questioned with confusion written all over his face.

"Yes" I said through gritted teeth.

They all nodded before clearing their things so the girls can have the studio. The boys already left but I had to get me phone off the plug. I made my way over to the outlet and grabbed my phone and saw I had text message from the lovely Selena Gomez.

Baby💕💍: I miss you :( I feel like we haven't seen each other in days

I chuckled at the message and grabbed my stuff and was walking towards the door when I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and saw Perrie. "Zayn" she said wearily.

"Ugh hey Perrie" I said looking at my phone and then back at her.

It's only 7:30 that means I can take Sel to the beach still, I mean I'm not getting in the water it'll be to cold for that, so will just walk and talk, and have a little make out session while were at it.

"Zayn I don't know how to say this..." she said nervously twisting the end of her hair.

"Tell me what?"

She took a deep breath before telling me some not so shocking news. "I still love you" she said. She put her hands on my face and started leaning in closer I stopped her though.

"Ugh I'm with Selena" I said and she pulled away and frowned.

"I'm sorry" she said pulling away and walking back to the girls while I walked out of the studio and made my way to the elevators.

Once I got inside the elevators I saw a couple people walk on and off but I wasn't really paying attention since I was texting Selena.

Me: Babe I'm coming by you

A minute later she texted;

Baby💕💍: Yay! should I tell ppl to leave or were going out