*Chapter 33*

Demi's POV

~The Next Day~

Okay, I know Zayn is super stubborn and he won't listen to reason but he can't just practically call Selena a 'hoe' and not feel any type of way. He's lucky she didn't slap the shit out of him because I was her I would have. That girl has been a tears and back for that jerk and he has the nerve to call her a hoe! Ugh, he is so lucky I'm not Selena.

I'm walking to Zayn house just to talk to him and see how he's holding up because Selena forgot about their little argument with a little visit from Harry. Now that I think about it Harry is so sweet why would he ever want to get caught up in Selena and Zayn's on and off relationship. I feel like this is another Justin Bieber relationship and that's something I don't want to be apart of.

Once I arrive I can already tell the house looked like a mess. I ring the doorbell and wait patiently for someone, hopefully the owner to open the door. I waited for at least two minutes until Harry opened the door with a confusing smile.

"Hi Haz" I say cheerfully.

"Hey Demz" He said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Is Zayn home?" I question as we pull out of the hug. As I look around the house surprisingly it looked super clean. Maybe it's because of Harry.

"Nah Zayn hasn't been home since yesterday morning" Well that explains why the house is so clean.

"Okay, have you seen Selena then?" I asked in search for my bestfriend. Because last night she was home and the next she was gone.

Harry face turned into a vibrate red. Uh...? Did I miss something? "Uh, Selena is here" he answered.

I looked at him confused. "Why is Selly...ew!" I groan in disgust. I can't believe they had sex.

"What?" Harry asked innocently.

"You and Sel had sex" I said sitting on the couch.

He shook his head. "No, we just hanged out little and kiss" he said honestly and just as we speak the princess comes downstairs in way to big clothes. I look at Harry again and he smirks.

"Hey Demz" she said walking towards me and flopped herself down on my lap burrying her head in my neck.

I chuckle and wrapped my arms around her. "Morning sleeping beauty" I say and she pulls out of my neck and kisses my cheek. It's a bestfriend thing.

"Morning...why you here?" she asked.

"What am I ruining morning sex?" I question with a smirk.

She gave me a confused look. "Who's having sex?"

"She thinks you and I are already having sex" Harry chimes in.

"Well were not we're just hanging out with a few kissing along the road" she said and that's when Harry comes and sits on the couch and pulls Selena off of me and onto him, she giggles a bit and burries her head in Harry's neck and kissing it mutliple times causing Harry to giggle. They look so cute together but her and Harry are just not meant to be. It's her destiny to with Zayn and I'll make sure that happens.

"Well I'll leave you gu-" I was cut off when the door was opened to reveal Zayn and a spicy redhead girl walking in looking at us in distaste. She was Selena's height, she had icy blue eyes and a beauty mark right above her lip. Her hair dropped over her shoulders and she was wearing comfortable clothing due to the weather. I'm pretty sure he found her at a bar

"Oh, hey Demi...others" Zayn said.

"Uh, hi Zayn care to introduce" I say turning my attention to the girl.