*Chapter 26*

Selena's POV

- 2 weeks later -

It's has been an amazing set of weeks! I've got to spend time with the most amazing guy in the world...like you couldn't already guess...of course it was Zayn. Even though it's getting cold outside we went to the park for a wonderfully set up picnic, we also went night swimming, well not really swimming because all we did was get our feet wet even though he doesn't like the water he'll do anything for me, but anyways the date in my defense was the worst case scenario because it was freezing outside and than the water was cold and it was just a shuddering mess, but also romantic because he was there to warm me up.

Zayn and I been having the most fun in the world, he makes me feel like we're teens again. He makes me feel like our love is for eternity, like nothing can stop us from staying apart. Although Zayn and I have our ups and downs that doesn't stop my heart from giving up on him because he's my eternal love and I hope he knows that.

I'm currently in bed just relaxing and thinking about Zayn...a whole lot of Zayn. Today he's hanging out with some family friends that I've never met before, even though I've meet some of his family.

- Knock Knock -

Someone broke me out of my thoughts, as I got off my bed and walked to open my bedroom door. I see Demi with a bouquet of roses. Ugh? I love Demi but not that way.

"Flowers for Selena Gomez" she cheered as she walked in and set the roses down.

"Wow! Demz there beautiful, but who are they from?" I asked as she smirked.

"From the only person who loves you more then your family" she smiled.

I awed as she smiled bright. "Zayn bought me flowers how sweet of him..."

She cuts me off before I continue. "These aren't from Zayn" she said as she had the note that was attach to the flowers in her hand. Uh, I should've known Zayn never bought me flowers.

"So wait who are they from?" I ask walking towards her and looking at the note curiously.

"It doesn't have a name. It just has a place and a time and says formal attire...omg it's a date!" She squealed.

Her happiness only made me more confused onto who could've sent this. "Do you think Zayn could've done this?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know, I thought he had some family friend thing going on this week" she said.

I nod, "Yes he did and that's why I'm so confused."

"Why don't you call him" She suggest as she walks out my room and sit on the bed grabbing my phone and dialing Zayn's number.

It ringers three times before it goes to voice mail. I look at the clock on my phone and it says 4:57. Ok, so the date starts at 8 so if I start to get ready now I'll probably be finished by that time exactly or a few minutes earlier.

I walk into my closet and look for the perfect dress. I mean I don't know who's my date but that doesn't mean I can't look presentable. After thirty minutes of finding the perfect dress I took the time to search for my gold shoes. "Found it!" I cheered to myself happily.

After finding my outfit, I finally went and took a shower. I washed my hair to make sure nothing smelled sour, I can't wait to see whose my mystery man or women? That's kind of weird if I show up and it's a lady, now I really hope it's man.

I get out of the shower after washing off my skin and walk back into my room it was now 5:45, man time is going by fast but hey a girl has to look pretty. I lotion my skin and put on my underwear, I grab my strapless black bra and put it on. I was about to blow dry my hair when the door opened revealing a mop of curls.