*Chapter 60*

Selena's POV

- A month later -
(7 months pregnant)

This home is beautiful, we've been living here for a month and it's been so much better than living in me and Demi's old crash pad. It has so much space that it makes me want to cry of joy. I won't forget the memories that that house held, but this house will definitely be a new beginning to new memories. And a new family.

As for new memories, Zayn left the band and trust me, most of the guys didn't take it easy. Or should I say all of them? Harry burst into tears. Liam was extremely quiet and lost for words. Niall shed a few tears but put on a smile for Zayn. To show how strong he'll be for the lost of one of their brothers. As for Louis, well he didn't take the news pretty well, since he stormed out of our house faster than the flash running from California to New York.

It's not really fair of them to shun Zayn out for his decision, if he wasn't happy making music that wasn't him, then they should have supported his decision. I mean seriously what boy band actually stays together?

The only fair one was Niall. Yes he was hurt, yes he felt betrayed, but he didn't beg Zayn to come back like Harry, or question him on why like Liam, or completely ignore him like Louis. Niall is a complete angel and friend and that's what I love about him. I just wished the other guys could come around. Especially Harry, I miss him. Did I mention he's ignoring me because I knew this information and didn't tell him. Childish much? It wasn't my news to share!

"Baby what are you thinking about?" Zayn asked half asleep as he turned over in our king size bedroom. He was tired from working in the studio all last night and just clearing his mind. I don't blame him. This new change has been kind of hard. The fans and the media are trying to find the inside scoop of all this.

I sighed and run my hand through my hair. "I'm just thinking about the guys and when they'll finally come around." I answered, turning to face him with a small frown. The guys are really being immature and unfair.

He took a deep breath before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He kissed my stomach and that made me smile. "Please don't worry about it sweetheart. It was my decision and if they want to be separated from me for a while I'm cool with it. I let them down."

"You didn't let them down. They let you down for not being supportive of your choice." I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms over his shoulder as we cuddled together in our room. Moments like these just make me happy, knowing that I got the man I love in my arms.

 Moments like these just make me happy, knowing that I got the man I love in my arms

I soon let go and shimmy my way out of bed. I wobbled into the bathroom, we're I took in my appearance. I need to pamper myself soon, I feel like I don't even look pretty anymore. I sigh and try to forget my insecurities. I stare down at my swollen belly and smile.