*Chapter 1*

*Flashback*

- February 10, 2012 -

"Umm..." I was coming home from the boys awesome party because I was tired and I wanted to relax. I walked into my house, a house that I share with Demi and only Demi. And stumbled upon something I wasn't suppose to see... they jump from off the couch and stepped away from each other awkwardly.

I look at them confused. "Selena?" Her thick British accent spoke. Wait why does that voice sound so familiar.

"Perrie?" I questioned. I couldn't quite make out who is was since the lights were still off.

"Hey" she walks towards me. Into the light coming from the moon that was shining through the window.

"What are you doing in my house?" I asked super confused. How the hell did she get into my house without my consult?

"Za-" she started but quickly shut up. "I mean I was with Demi and then she left" she says nervously.

"Did you just say Zayn?"

"No" she answered to quickly.

I walk towards the wall and search for the light switch and then turned on the light to see Zayn standing by the couch, scratching the back of his neck embarrassingly because he got caught.

"What the hell!?" I scream extremely confused. Why would Zayn ever bring her here in my home.

"Hey Sel" he walks up to me.

"Um," I scratch the back of my neck and then my nose still trying to wrap my head around why the hell Perrie and Zayn were together in my house. "Perrie you should go, I have to talk to Zayn" I spoke sternly.

"Yeah, okay" she grabs her stuff and gives Zayn a kiss then leaves as I closed the door behind her. If I wasn't so bewildered right now Zayn would have completely noticed the hurt expression on my face, from what I just witness. God I hate Perrie.

"So, uh, you and Perrie, go out?" I questioned trying to say the words that already hurt my heart.

"Uh somewhat, I mean I really like her and you always told me to go after what I want, and I want Perrie" Zayn says. Yay! Because those were the words I've never been waiting for.

"Why in my house?" I asked the honest question.

"Sel, my house was crowded with a party that Harry threw and me and Perrie wanted alone time, and since I have a key to your house I came here" he shrugs it off as if it wasn't a big deal. Oh but it is when I have to see the love of my life in the arms of another.

"I gave you that key for emergency!" I state in a whinny voice.

"I know and I'm sorry, but Sel I-I think I'm in love with Perrie" he says in a dreamily voice. "Like she's everything a guy could ever want, with her smile, personality, attitude, everything Sel!" He said happily.

My mouth drop open. He did not just tell me that, please tell me I heard wrong. But nevertheless I have to pretend to be happy just so my feelings don't come into play. "Oh great" I fake smile.

I can't believe he said he's in love with Perrie. He can't love her, I love him, and he's supposed to be with me not her. Not to sound like a jealous bestfriend but Zayn is supposed to be with me. His bestfriend since childhood, not some girl who thinks she knows him best.

*End of Flashback*

- February 10, 2013 -