*Chapter 8*

Zayn's POV

- A month later -

I miss Selena, she's all that I could think about it's been a month and she hasn't called, texted, or tweeted me. I miss her smile, her lips, her body, her beauty, I just need her in my life. Oh did I tell I broke up with Christine once she got to clingy. I mean she was good with sex but other than that she was annoying and she tried to tell me who I can and can't hang with so I had to let her go.

Selena started dating this guy named David...not David Henrie, but some other guy. He seemed nice, I met him only once though. He was cool and he made her laugh and when Selena is happy I'm happy but when I saw him kiss her I lost all my happiness an it turned into jealousy. When he kissed her at the house party me and Harry threw a week ago, she glanced at me and saw how hurt I looked with her being happy with someone that's not me.

The song Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz filled through me ears bringing me back to reality and that's when I realized my phone was ringing. I grabbed my phone from off the bedside table and looked at the caller ID and saw it was Selena.

My heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to pop. The phone kept vibrating in my hand and I was contemplating on whether to answer it or not, but decided to answer because I have seen or heard her pretty voice in a while. "Hello?" I answered.

All I heard was cries and sniffles and then she finally spoke, "Zayn."

And then a wash or fear and concern just took over my body, "What happened?" I asked frantically.

She sniffled a few more times before saying, "Please just come by me."

"Sure I'm on my way." I assured her, nobody going to hurt her and I'm defiantly not letting this guy hurt her.

"Okay... Ahhh!!" She screamed and the line went dead leaving me on dial tone.

I hung up and I had a feeling it had to do with David and if he ever hurts her it's going to be a big problem. I grabbed my keys and left my house and headed towards Selena and Demi's house.

Once I got there I opened the door I heard screaming coming from upstairs, so I closed in the door and ran upstairs I heard the scream again and it came from Selena's room I barged in and saw David on top of Selena. Selena was half naked and she has bruises on her arm and her leg.

"Are you serious?" He questioned smugly.

"Get off of me" she screamed and he did and made his way to me and punched me in the face and next thing I know we we're fighting each other on the floor. After awhile Selena came with her bedroom lamp and knocked it across his head, causing it to shatter and knock him out...for a little while...hopefully he's not dead.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"The real question is are you okay?" I smile and she nods.

"I'm fine" she hugged me and I hugged her back. I stroke her hair and rubbed circles on her bare back.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well we were just watching a movie and then he kissed me and it felt twice a powerful and he tried to force me to have sex with him, but when I denied he got angry and started to slap and punch me. He tried to rape me just because I said I didn't want to have sex with him" she starts to cry.

I furrowed my eyebrows with a confused expression on my face, but I was happy dancing on the inside at the fact they didn't have sex with one another. "Why didn't you?" I questioned stupidly.