*Chapter 47*

Time For Love by Chris Brown

Selena's POV

So I've decided on my answer on whether me and Zayn should leave to town for a couple of days or maybe even a week or two to see where we stand in this agonizingly painful relationship.

I didn't want him to come to my house nor did I want to come to his so we decided to just go for lunch, in a public place where people would be able to see us, which is perfectly fine with me.

At this point I was getting ready for the date? Outing? Lunch? Whatever he wants to call it, I mean even though I'm completely and utterly mad at him for hurting me, that doesn't mean I can't look good. To be honest I'm only doing it to torture him, today is going to be so much fun, or it'll backfire and I'll end up forgiving him like a love struck puppy I am.

After my shower I started to get dressed. I put on a white lace crop top, with a beige skirt, my white jacket to cover my back and my colorful newspaper print designed wedges. I looked pretty just for a lunch date? Lunch outing? Uh! I still don't know what to call it.

Once dressed I applied my neutral colored makeup and then went to do my hair. Which seriously I believe my hair has a mind of his own telling it to grow over night, not that mind it's just... I don't know. Anyways I grab my short bag and my phone and made my way downstairs where sadly Zayn is waiting for me. I told him I'd meet him at the restaurant but I bet he probably thought I wouldn't come so he offered to pick me up. Sighs, let's just get this over with.

--

"You look amazing by the way" he smiled and I just stared at him.

"Thanks," I mumble.

At this point we were at Olive Garden, he was eating pasta with chicken like always, while I had a Cesar salad. It tasted good so every time Zayn talked to me instead of responding I'd put salad in my mouth to stop me for doing so.

"Please Sel just talk to me" he beg with that stupid pout.

"About what Zayn were just out on a lovely afternoon eating lunch" I said calmly even though I wanted to raise my voice.

"About us on where we stand" he said sadly and for a second I almost felt bad. Key word being almost.

"I don't know Zayn, I thought I made up my mind on whether or not I want to go on this vacation with you but now I'm thinking I can't even stand to look at you" I said with pure disgust.

"Baby, please, I'm trying to earn your trust again. I don't want you to slip away. I love you to much" he was near to tears and I felt horrible for making the man I love cry. This is the first time I saw Zayn cry because of me. I mean theirs probably moments were he did cry over me but never have I ever witnessed it.

I stretched across the table and wiped the tear that was able to fall past his eye. "I'm sorry, I'm just being rude because I always forgive you I'm not sure if I can handle being so forgiving and nice anymore" I said honestly.

He took a hold of my hand and gave me a small smile. "Give me one last chance to make everything right" he said stroking my hand.

The tingly feeling of every time he touches me came back and I couldn't help but blush at just a stupid and small gesture, yet romantic and pleasing. "I... I have to go" I mumble in a hurry just to get out of here. I grabbed my bag leaving the restaurant even though Zayn was calling me to come back, I just had to get out of their because I couldn't take it anymore. I'm.... me... the girl who always gets her heart broken constantly just made the one person she truly loves dearly cry. Now I feel horrible.