Epilogue

Two years later

Everything was going perfectly fine for the Malik's. They've been nothing but happy every since there wedding two years ago. Zayn's 'Mind of Mine' album was a big success that it went double platinum. Selena was so proud of him, and a year after his album dropped her 'Revival' album dropped and it was twice as successful. Zayn was astonished of how awesome it was. Zayn's 'sHe' song was about Selena and her song 'Nobody' was about him. It was kind of obvious as the couple always jammed to there lovers song.

The couple traveled a lot to all kinds of places. To Dubai, London, Paris, Ireland, even Australia, and all these trips were with baby Zayden. Born September 10, 2016. Of course they waited a year, until all the eventful trips happened. Selena loved her life, she loved waking up every morning to a wonderful husband and taking care of her baby boy.

There sex life has been hectic, since there be nights they weren't able to get to themselves, but when they did; it was back to back. They were happy no matter how tired they looked, they wouldn't change anything.

Baby Zayden was the highlight of the year, Selena was so happy she was always afraid something would happen to him, so she would always sleep in his room most nights. Even though she's a singer and she was always busy, she made time for her family. So had Zayn.

It was December 24, 2018, Christmas Eve. The gang were coming by the Malik's house to celebrate Christmas and Louis birthday together. Selena has been hiding a surprise from Zayn for almost a month. She wanted to tell him, but she rather surprised him.

Once everyone was here, gathered around the tree, with birthday cake in one hand for Louis, and wine in the other hand to celebrate Christmas. They couldn't wait any longer, as the ripped open there gifts. Loving everything there friends or loved one has bought them. After all the unveiling of the presents and leaving the wrappers scattered all over the house. They settled by the fireplace and watched Christmas specials. Of course home alone was on so they watched that.

"Zayn I forgot to give your a gift." Selena says going under the tree getting out a cubicle shape burgundy box.

She took Zayden back from him while Zayn took the box. He shook it before opening up the box, all he saw was a pacifier. He looked at the gift questionably, just as everyone one else did.

"I think you mixed up me and Zayden's gift." Zayn laughs and Selena joins in.

"No, I didn't. It's for you." She said determined to get Zayn to understand what it means.

He sat there for a good moment trying to understand the reason for the gift, until the light bulb clicked in his head. "Seriously!" He stands up and so does Selena with Zayden on her hip.

"Yeah, almost a month now." She says and he leans in softly to kiss her. Selena happily allows him to invade her mouth, but they break apart when Zayden slaps them on their face, with a giggle.

"What's going on?" Harry asked as his fiancé Leigh-Anne sat on his lap.

Demi and Liam were sitting on the couch, holding baby Lilly. Niall and Taylor are sitting on the floor. Eleanor and Louis was on the other couch next to Harry, as she was holding his son, Freddie. Since she is the god mother of his child.

"We're having another baby!" Selena announces and everyone is shocked, yet happy for the lovely couple. Everything was going great for the Malik's. Their life, career and families, we're just perfect. They wouldn't change anything in the past because they knew that they were going to have the happy ending they deserved after all the heartbreaks.

Nothing is regrettable once you found the right one. I mean, mistakes are meant to be made everywhere at any point in time, it's up to you whether to move on or continue living in the past.

"Who knew once best friends, would end up as lovers." Niall says with a smile.

Zayn leaned in and smiled lovingly at her. The king finally got his queen, as they were happy with there prince and there soon to be prince or princess.

"I love you."

"I love you."

THE END

OMG I finally finished the story 🙃😢 I'm happy, yet sad, as this was my favorite story to write even though there's a lot of mistakes in my grammar. I hope you enjoyed the roller coaster. Authors note soon come about a new story I want to write. But I'll need your help, obviously choosing the idea and everything.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Thank you for being my viewers and helping me feel like I'm a worthy writer. 😘😘 I appreciate every vote, every comment, every new reader. You guys are the reason this book is brought to life. THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH😊😊😍!!!!!

Later lovelies 💙💜

*Bre