*Chapter 15*

Little Things by One Direction

Selena's POV

I wake up still in Zayn's hold and I couldn't help but smile, even though me and him are friends I think we can become more than friends in no time.

I pull his arm off of me and walk upstairs. I walk into my bedroom and then go straight to my bathroom I need to freshen up before Mr. Loverboy wakes up. I turn on the over head and jump in the shower. I spent 35 mins in there before getting out I brushed my teeth and smiled to myself at my pearly whites.

I left the bathroom and put on my underwear. I walk into my closet and put on really short black shorts, with a white and black jersey shirt. I put on my socks and my sneakers and went downstairs to see Zayn in the kitchen.

When I walked in he was facing the stove so his back was towards me. I went behind him and put my hands up covering his eyes. I giggled even though what I'm about to say was stupid I said it anyways, "guess who?"

He lightly chuckled before removing my hand from his eyes. I chuckled while he turned to face me. "You look hot" he exclaimed.

I felt myself blush. "Well thank you, so what are you making?" I asked pointing to all the ingredients he had laid out on my contour top.

"Ugh regular breakfast: eggs, bacon, pancakes. Would you like some?" He asked and I felt my mouth water so I nod in response causing him to chuckle.

After Zayn was finished cooking me and him sat at the table and talked about last night and how it was fun and how much we missed each other, but I didn't really care I just wanted to go out today and get out of this house because if I don't I'll find myself in a bed next to Zayn naked. And I'll be back at square one.

"Can we go out?" I ask finishing my breakfast.

He looked thrown back at my question but I wanted to have fun. "Sure why not" he said standing up and clearing up the table.

I follow behind walking in the kitchen with him. "How about you take a shower and I wash the dishes" I suggest.

He turned and looked at me, "yeah that'll be fine but did I tell you how sexy you look?" He questioned his eyes trailing down my body.

"Yes you did but thanks again" I blush.

I started washing the dishes and I thought Zayn would go upstairs but he didn't he just stood there and watched me. "Zayn go shower now" I demand.

"But I want to look at you" he whined I roll my eyes and give him a glare.

"Now!" I demand this time my voice sounds powerfully enough.

He put his hands up in surrender and held me from behind. The everyday life of Mr. Malik always the flirt. He kissed my cheek before letting go and heading upstairs.

Once I was finished with the dishes I went into the living room and turned on the tv. I was watching cartoons on Cartoon Network nun of them as good as the one in the 1990's. Zayn came back downstairs 15 mins into the show, he smelled really good like Sex God good.

"Ready?" he asked me and I turned off the tv and grabbed my bag and phone.

"Yeah let's go" we walk out the house and he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist as we walked to his car.

"You smell good" he said taking another sniff off my neck.

I chuckle at his stupidity, "your not bad yourself."

He smirked and lifted me up bridal style and carried me the rest of the way to his car. He set me gently back down on the floor and opened the car door for me. "Makes me wonder if you change during a year" I smirked and got inside and he closed the door on me and ran to the other side, he came in and buckled up and then looked me in the eye.