*Chapter 10*

Zayn's POV

I just told Selena I love her and more like a friend and what she did or more like said was and I quote: "you what?" I mean yes I'm a total duchebag but when it comes to love I'm a total expert.

"Selena you okay?" I asked still holding her waist.

"Um... uh... I-I'm fine" she slightly smiles and I look at her in confusion.

"Isn't this what you wanted for me to love you so we can be together?" I ask feeling somewhat sad that she might've changed her mind.

"Yes... I mean no... I'm just not sure anymore" she breathes out and I felt my heart shatter. What does she mean she's not sure? Who changes there mind that quickly?

"Well why aren't you?" I questioned tightening my grip on her waist.

"Okay, first loosen up on the grip and second is because Zayn I don't think I can trust you" she says sadly playing with her fingers.

I mean I totally understand why she won't trust me being the player that I am. I just feel like we do need some time apart. As much as I love her and adore her I can't risk hurting her again.

"I understand" I let go of her waist and start walking towards the door.

"Zayn wait!" She shouts and I turn around and face her she walks towards me and leans forward and plants a kiss on my cheek I was wishing for the lips but that didn't happen.

"What was that for?" I asked wanting her lips so badly but I'm forcing myself to keep calm.

"I don't know I just feel like that's what a friend should do" she smiles and I weakly smile. Friends?

"Oh okay, well have a safe trip" I say before walking out the door.

Once I get home I saw Taylor and Harry cuffing it up on the couch I scoffed at there make out session because I should be doing that now with Selena but she thinks we should be in the friends zone like always. Any who I just went straight to bed, something tells me tomorrow is going to be a long day.

- Saturday Morning -

- 10:00 A.M. -

I wake up and see the light beaming through my curtains. Man last night was a great night, I was able to get some sleep without any girl fusing or bothering me. Maybe single me could work. Yeah, who am I kidding, but I think I'm going to go to the gym and take a couple of hours on working out.

I change into sweats and grab my phone my bottles of water and my duffel bag that held my towel to hold my sweat until I get home from the gym after my workout, my phone, and two bottle of waters so I won't dehydrate fast.

I head out with only taking a banana to stay healthy. I get in my car and drive to the gym which is also a dance studio for people when they want to dance and stuff.

I park in the parking lot and walk in. A see a few dancers walking out of the dance room all sweaty I guess their going to get some water to cool off. They smile at me and I give them a warmly smile back and as I'm walking I see a brunette that looks so much like Selena. I walked passed the room and brushed it off but then I heard her laugh and at that moment I knew it was Selena. I ran pass the room she was in and headed for the gym.

"I'm going to fill up my water bottle" I heard her say and she walked out of the dance room and sadly the water fountain had to be right next to the gym.

Crap! I thought to myself I don't really want to see Selena's face at the moment. Or do I? I mean her face is beautiful why wouldn't I want to see it. I'm so confused on what I want right now. As I'm lost in thought until I heard her call out my name which caused butterflies to form in my stomach.