*Chapter 59*

Okay so I know in my story Zayn was still in the band and whatever. And I know he left almost 2 yrs ago. (Sorry if I opened any wounds) but I'm finally letting Zayn leave even though their in 2016... In my story I'm late. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry about taking so long.

--

Blessed by Christina Aguilera

Zayn's POV

- A week later -

My mother still hasn't come around to apologize for her disrespect to my fiancé. And she took my sisters away from us, because it was a family trip, so she wants to be with her kids. That haven't 'disrespected' her. I mean she had no right to say those mean and hateful words to Selena yet she did. And now she doesn't want to be the bigger person and own up to her mistake. I don't understand how my mother could like Perrie over Selena, I mean Perrie is crazy like insane and Selena is calm and sweet. She's my perfectionist. Even if she doesn't think she's perfect, she's just about enough perfect to me. I love her so much and all I would want to do is keep her close to me. She's literally been there for me when I pushed her away and broke her heart so many times. But now that we're finally together and she'll soon be my official wife I just feel like I can't let her go or down, but I've made up my mind on how I want our future to go.

"Zayn? Babe." I heard her sweet voice say as I felt a soft hand softly caressed my face. Her gently touch is just so electrifying.

"Hmm?" I hum in response, I wasn't sleeping obviously, but I just didn't want to tell her what I been thinking about just yet. We're still in bed, and her body heat just felt lovely.

She played with my beard and I loved the feeling of her being next to me. Her touching me still sends butterflies in my stomach. "We have an appointment soon, get up sweetie." She said and kissed my cheek.

I groan but nevertheless I opened my eyes to see Selena's brown eyes staring at me, as she smiled. "Good morning love." I whisper as I smile as well. Her beautiful baby face will always make me happy. Why is she so beautiful? How did I get so lucky?

"Good morning baby." She pecked my lips and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I soon followed her as she got inside the shower. I easily and quickly brushed my teeth, using mouth wash to freshen up my breathe. As I joined Selena in the shower, I wrapped my arms around her stomach as the warm water felt lovely coming out of the shower head.

"I'm excited for the gender of the baby! And the wedding! And our future!" She squeals. I'll do absolutely anything to keep her happy. Her smile could brighten up my gloomy day any day.

"Babe." I speak and she turns around in my arms to face me, as we start to scrub our skin.

She rose an eyebrow questioningly. "Yes?"

I sighed. "I-..."

"Don't tell me you're leaving me. If I'm rushing our future we don't have to do the wedding until af-..."

I chuckle at her assumptions. How could I leave her? When I could barely breathe without her. "Selena I'm not leaving you. I-I want l-leave the band." I said and her eyes popped wide open. I know it selfish of me to say with our tour for FOUR coming up but I'm no longer happy singing with the guys. I have my own type of music that I'm willing to put out, my type of music were I'm actually voicing my thoughts.