*Chapter 11*

Part 1

Zayn's POV

I had woke up the next morning with a banging hangover and a broken heart. So I just finished the rest of vodka from last night and now I'm just in my room in bed, sorrowing in my own depression. It feels like I'm so drunk right now that I feel like jumping out of a window to see if I'll stick the landing.

- Knock Knock -

"The d-door is o-open" I slurred as Harry's head popped though my door.

"Zayn? Are you okay?" Harry asked and I just wobbled on my bed.

"Of course mate why wouldn't I be?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well your drinking and you and alcohol is not a good sign" Harry said.

I roll my eyes in boredom because it felt like I was about to get a lecture. "Whatever," I said smugly. "Why should I even try to get her" I say but I knew Harry was confused.

"Who are you talking about?" He asked.

"Selena." I say her name in disgust "We broke up" I say sadly.

"You guys were never together" Harry stated and I just glared at him. Oh my god someone found Sherlock Holmes!

"No shit," I said harshly. "I meant we broke up our friendship" I said burring my head into my hands.

Harry sat down next to me and patted my back trying to comfort me but I just moved away. I was so angry with her I just felt like yelling my lungs out "Harry I don't need your comfort. I don't need her and I certainly don't need to be feeling like this" I shout and storm out of the house.

I was walking to the park with shades on and my hoodie over my head so fans won't notice me. I don't know where I'm going but all I know is that I want Selena at the back of my mind by the end of the night.

I ended up finding the nearest bar I could find and bought a lot of beer and liquor. The girls surrounded me like if I was there king and their my slaves I felt on top. All night I was drunk and I spent at least two to three grand on these girls. I know I shouldn't have but when your trying to forget you'll do almost anything.

Selena's POV

"Why should I know where Zayn is?" I questioned Harry. As he tells me how Zayn was drunk this morning and stormed out of the house. Like see how am I supposed to know we're this boy went I haven't talked to him since yesterday afternoon.

"Because he said y'all broke up" he said looking at me and then when I saw his glance he quickly turned.

"We did" I say not feeling a slight pain while saying it. He dumped me because I couldn't accept the fact that he was changing. My mind only clouded me with negative outcomes of how Zayn will never change.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I accused him for only wanting me for sex" I say truthfully. Even though I shouldn't have.

"Why on earth would you do that?!" Harry shouted in confusion.

"Because that's all he wants Harry!" I shouted back, see that's the mind talking not my heart.

"Wow you really don't know Zayn" he shook his head.

"What do you mean?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows together because the conversation just got confusingly serious.

"Sel, Zayn always loved you even when he was with Perrie he just had to push those feelings aside because he loved her more" Harry said as if that was going to make me change my mind. Plus I don't believe that bull story anyways, because if Zayn did so called loved me he should've proved it instead of waiting until after everything failed with Perrie.