*Chapter 25*

They Don't Know About Us by One Direction

Selena's POV

I wake up to feel his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I smile to myself at the fact that were finally talking again, I've missed him so much. He started shifting in the sheets causing him to let go of my waist so I slipped out of bed and went to my bathroom.

I brush my teeth, used the toilet, and finally jumped in the shower. I didn't spend long because I didn't want Zayn to join me, so when I was done I tippy toed into my closet and got dressed. I put on a sweater with shorts and my little booties and right when I was leaving my closet Zayn was up and dressed, well getting dress.

"Morning" he raspy sexy deep voice said putting on his pants and fixing his belt.

"Good-d morning" I looked at him confused on why he's acting so...weird.

"I'm sorry if I over stayed my welcome" he slightly smiled putting on the rest of his clothes.

"You do know I don't have a problem with you being here" I say hoping he believes me because just laying with him makes my heart flutter and whole again.

"Yeah I know but your in a relationship and I can't do that to another bro" he said putting in his shoes and walking towards my bedroom door.

"Well, um, do you mind hanging out with me today?" I asked and he looked up at me with a smirk.

"What about your boyfriend?" He asked.

"He's a model, so he probably has something from his job to do" I shrug. I really don't care what he's doing, he can take all the time he wants as long as I get to spend my free time with Zayn I'll be fine. Zayn walks towards me and pulls me into a hug.

"I've missed this, just us being friends and starting over" he said and I forced my smile onto my face. Uh, hmm, um, did he just call me his friend? No. No. No. last night is not what first base friends do, so we can't start from that low, or why can't we just pick up were we left off. Ugh! this is annoying me, but if I have to go through a long process to get Zayn back then I guess it's worth it.

"I'll see you later" he kissed my cheek leaving my face hotter the sun and redder then a tomato. He left my bedroom door and soon later my house. I let out a heavy sigh and walked downstairs, and walked into the kitchen and made breakfast; which was simple honey nut Cheerios. Be happy Be healthy right? I'm corny I know but I can't help it.

"Hey" I heard his voice come from behind. I turn to see Adam. How did he get in my house?

"Hi."

"I saw Zayn leave" he said as if I was suppose to start apologizing. I mean we did nothing so there shouldn't be a reason for me to apologize.

"Yeah I saw him leave too I'm not blind" I said eating more of my cereal because this conversation is pointless.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing," I say with the hint of sarcasm in it. "It's just where were you last night?" I asked and his face went pale. I don't know what I do to have boys cheat on me but I can't deal with lies and bullshit anymore and I know Zayn is trying to change, so I think he's the only guy I'll come running back to.

"I-I went home" he hesitated.

"Mhm. Sure you did, with who? because obviously you weren't with me" I state getting off my chair and looking at him with that heavy yet cold glare.

"Ba-"

"Save your bullshit! leave." I demand annoyed with these stupid idiots I have to deal with. "And I hope you get that I'm breaking up with you" I state harshly folding my arms over my chest.