*Chapter 57*

I Want You To Know by Zedd ft Selena G.

Selena POV

- 3 1/2 months into the pregnancy -

Today is my doctors appointment to see if the little baby inside of me is growing strong and healthy. I'll be so hurt to find out that my angel is hurt because I'll feel like I failed as a mother.

Zayn was getting dressed since he woke up earlier this morning. I'm in the shower, soaping my skin and placing my hands on my showing stomach, I can't wait to feel him or her move. It'll be the best feeling of my life.

"Babe you almost done! We have to go!" Zayn shouts.

I wash off the excess soap and wrap my towel around my body before heading out into our bedroom. I put on my underwear, then find some sweatpants with one of Zayn's sweaters and putting on my Uggs. I tie my hair in a sloppy bun and just put on lip gloss.

"Yeah let's go." I say grabbing my purse and phone. "Can we get something to eat after the appointment? Me and the little one are hungry." I ask shyly.

Zayn pecked my lips before lacing our hands together. "Of course anything for my family." He said before leading the way out.

- Doctors Office -

We waited patiently in the waiting room, with other parents and their children. Their was this one little tanish looking boy, with brunette hair and dazzling almond eyes that would lighten up every time he played with the toy blocks and they wouldn't fall whenever he continued to build his wall. Or the little pale skinned girl with black hair and blue eyes reading a book with her mother. I just couldn't help but tear up because children are so adorable that it makes you feel all mushy inside because of the innocent circulating around the room.

"Ms. Gomez, Mr. Malik." Our name was called not loud enough for these kids to start attacking us, bit loud enough for us to hear. I'm pretty sure they still don't have an idea who we are, so they're wouldn't be problem.

We walked and followed Doctor Clark into his office as he closed the door behind Zayn. "Ah the lovely Malik's are back for their check up, how's it going Selena?" He asked as he got the gel out and his wand and the machine up and ready for me.

"I'm going great actually, kind of nervous to see the baby, you know?" I said with a small smile.

"No, sorry I wouldn't know. Can't carry kids." He laughed and I have a sympathetic smile.

Zayn rolled his eyes. "So let's see the baby shall we?" Doctor Clark said and I smiled happily as I laid down on the uncomfortable bed and lifted up Zayn's sweater.

Doctor Clark smeared the gel on my stomach and the took the wand and rubbed it all over my stomach. As he did I saw him or her. I saw my developing baby.

"Zayn look." I said pointing out to the little peanut in my stomach. The baby was so small.

Zayn grabbed my hands and squeezed it tightly. "Our baby is adorable." Zayn cooed as he reached for the screen and touched it softly.

"When do we find out the sex?" I asked.

"At 5 months you find out the gender of the baby." He said and smiled at me as he looked up at the screen again.

"Well the baby is healthy and everything looks goods. I believe everything's going great." He said as he gave me napkins.

"Can we get the pictures." I said he nodded and then headed out.