*Chapter 27*

I Need This by Chris Brown

Taylor's POV

Not to sound like a bad friend but I'm really envious of Selena and Zayn's relationship. Like seriously after a major heartbreak between the both of them they still ended up back in each others arms, and then Demi is lost in her own La La Land with Liam, and Eleanor and Louis are the perfect children couple so you know they're inseparable, and I'm not saying I'm not happy with Harry but I feel like we've become distant.

Harry hasn't called me in forever! Over exaggerating a bit? Yes, but that's because all my friends are happy with their relationship and I'm just plain Jane home alone with no friends or boyfriend to cheer me up. The lonely life sucks so much ass.

Right when I got up to go upstairs to my room since I'm spending another lonely night to myself, the door barged open with a loud 'bang' and the three girls I call bestfriends came in one by one with a sympathetic expression on their face. What's going on? And shouldn't Selena you know be healing I heard Zayn put the works on her last time we talked.

"What's going on?" I asked attentively watching the scene they were displaying for me.

Eleanor closed the door, Selena grabbed my hand and led me to the living room, and Demi turned on the TV. This was really weird they turned it to TMZ and show I don't really fond over. "So is anyone going to tell me-" I was instantly interrupted by they're 'sh!' So I just turned my attention back to the TV and watch to see what was going to happen next.

TMZ reporters.

"So we spotted Harry Styles leaving Kendall Jenner's house Saturday Morning and we asked him does this mean him and Taylor broke up and he just shrugged it off."

Before they could say anymore I turned it off. I felt the water welling up in my eyes. Harry wouldn't cheat on me! I don't believe this story one bit and the fact that my own friends tried to ruin my relationship made it even worst.

"So what is this really?" I asked as my voice croak because soon I'll be crying like a waterfall.

"Well you would tell us that Harry is never around and we thought you should know what he's been up too" Selena spoke with those big brown sympathetic eyes of hers.

I shook my head back and forth. "Harry will never cheat on me! He said it himself! He said he loves me!" I shuttered over every word because at this point I'm not even sure what's true or not.

"If he really loved you he should be here and not with some slut at a bar" Demi finally speaks.

"Yeah, were only telling you this because we love you" Eleanor said and that's what caused me to laugh.

The all looked at me confusingly. "You guys love me?" I questioned them laughing and crying so hard.

"Taylor?"

"If you girls loved me than you guys would've dropped everything you had with your boyfriends and hung out with me when I needed company. Yes Harry hasn't been around here in a while but you guys are never there for me! Like seriously, when Selena got dumped I was right by your side, when Eleanor's mom go sick I used to send stuff to you even though you didn't need it I still sent it anyway, and Demi I just never see you! You guys are supposed to be my sisters and yet I feel left out of everything and frankly I don't want to hear anymore of Harry Styles my boyfriend cheating on me. Okay good...now goodbye." I yell walking away and going upstairs to have a peacefully sleep or at least try to.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up not feeling any better than I did yesterday, to be truthful I felt worst. I feel bad for disregarding the girls message on Harry being a cheating and a lier and I feel bad for yelling and kicking them out my house. I hope their not mad at me. Sighs, oh well I guess today I'll find out.