*Chapter 55*

Selena's POV

- Weeks Later -

So, my pregnancy is going really well. Zayn is being very cautious about the whole pregnancy thing because of what happened to Perrie, but he needs to realize that I'm not Perrie. I wouldn't risk the life of my unborn baby because I'm angry at a guy who doesn't love me. Yes, I love Zayn very much but for him to baby proof everything dangerous in the house is quite annoying and I'm not even two months yet!

Oh yeah did I mention that after Demi was discharged from the hospital, her and Liam moved into there new home. It's weird how I never realized it before but all of Demi's things in our house was gone, way before the birth of Lilly. Now that she's gone it's so quiet and I miss her so much but I know that her small family is her new priority right now. Demi told me that she told her manager that she's taken a break from music until Lilly was in daycare, at first they told her she can multitask from being a parent and a musician but that didn't happen because Demi got mad and started yelling demanding her vacation time before walking out of their office.

I was currently laying in bed when my phone started to ring. I reached over and saw Demi's name pop up and I instantly sat up and answered the call.

"Demi!" I cheered happily.

"Hey babe can you come over, the boys are at some recording session and I need help with Lilly." She sounded tired and I knew that once my baby was born that I'll feel the same way.

"Sure give me thirty minutes tops." I said getting out of bed and heading towards my bathroom. It's one in the afternoon and I have yet to shower. Yeah I had gotten up to brush my teeth and use the toilet but other than that I was just to lazy, but now I'm rushing just to help out with my little angel.

"Okay, thanks so much for this Sel." She said and I heard crying in the background and then a groan surpassed Demi's lips. "See ya in few." She said before hanging up. I placed my phone on the counter and turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes. When the water was hot enough I got inside and relaxed my muscles. I grabbed my sponge and my strawberry body wash and started to scrub my skin.

After washing myself off I dried off my skin and started getting dressed in a simple gray skinny sweatpants and a white cozy sweater to cover my small baby bump only so the media would be on my ass until it's actually noticeable. I brushed out my hair and grabbed my brown Uggs. I went back into the bathroom to grab my phone and rushed out to grab my car keys with my wallet purse and made my way downstairs and out the house. I locked up and made my way to the car, unlocking the door and getting inside and safely putting on my seatbelt. I started the car and made my way to Demi's new house.

- Demi's House -

I parked in there driveway and got out the car after shutting it off. I walked to Demi's doors and rang the doorbell. I waited patiently for her as my hands instantly went to belly, even though my baby isn't fully developed yet I just can't stop touching my belly because the day I feel him or her would be the greatest moment of my life.

The door finally unlocked and opened to Demi and a fussy baby Lilly, who was dressed in a beautiful cotton white dress. "Hi lady and baby." I smile happily.

"Hey babe." We kiss each other's cheeks.

"Nice house." I comment and Demi smiles.