chapter 5

Soon, Selina found the drawing room, and ran right into Liam

"O..Oh...I..I'm so sorry...I..I didn't mean to...," Selina stuttered.

"It's fine I promise. There's no need to apologize that much. You don't do anything wrong." he said as he looked lovingly into her eyes.

She turned her face away, blushing bright pink. Liam laughed, and gently ushered her into the drawing room.

When Liam and Selina entered the room, it went dead silent. The man with black hair and golden red eyes from earlier entered the room behind them, Clapping Liam on the shoulder.

"Right...now we can meet her properly. Liam..."

"Right, sorry Brandon. This is Selina Luna, Crown princess of the fallen kingdom of Gandara. Selina, this is Lord Brandon, my friend."

"It is wonderful to meet you, Princess Selina." Brandon bowed and kissed her hand.

"The pleasure is mine, my lord," Selina stated sweetly, before bringing her mouth close to his ear. "Also, thank you for helping me in the hallway...I really appreciated it." she said softly so only he could hear it.

"You're welcome. I know he can be an asshole sometimes so if he gives you problems, come to one of us okay?"

"I will...thank you." Selina said softly, before Liam lead her away. "He rLinands me so much of...someone...but i can't quite remember who..." Selina thought, as memories of a young boy, strikingly similar to the man introduced as Lord Brandon flowed through her mind.

{"Come on Lina!!! We're gonna be late!!!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming....keep your boots on!!" Selina found herself replying.}

Just as she turned to the boy, the memory fizzled out, and she was brought back to reality as Liam guided her down the line introducing her to Pandora the Empress of Romania, Lady Roselyn, Lady Dawn of Samora, and Lady Janessa of Zinamora.

"LIAM! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" the red eyed man yelled from the doorway. Selina shrieked softly, and hid behind Brandon.

"No one wants you here, idiot. Get the fuck out. You already met her in the damn hallway and you made it clear you didn't wanna get to know her so leave." Brandon growled at him.

"Fuck off mutt!! Give her here, now, and things will be so much easier later." Vladimir stated angrily.

"No!" Roselyn screamed. "You need to leave. NO ONE is going ANYWHERE with you!!" she said, pushing him backwards.

"You don't want me as an enemy you bitch. Get out of my way." Vladimir stated, pushing Roselyn back, making her fall to the ground and into Brandon who also fell to the ground. The man then used this opportunity to grab Selina, and start to pull her out of the room.