Chapter 14

While everyone in Angora was preparing for the coming of the Dark Lord, the Dark Lord was taking care of some last-minute obligations.

"You both failed me." The Dark Lord said to Dracula and James's souls.

"What do you mean Ambrose...I mean, my lord."

"You were supposed to bring the pure blood princess to me, and you FAILED!"

"But My Lord..."

"I DON'T CARE! I GAVE YOU ONE JOB AND YOU FAILED MISERABLY! I am sending you both down to Hades, he will place you in the pit of lost souls for all eternity. BEGONE!" He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration and made the souls disappear.

"My Lord?"

"What, Edmund?"

"Might I go with you to Angora?"

"Yes. Who else would I trust, besides myself, to safely transport my future bride back to Gre'thor? You are my most trusted Advisor."

"Thank you, sir." Edmund walked away. *I feel so bad for the young girl he will choose. This is no place for a young Lady* he thought.

Ambrose stood and went to make sure that the bedchamber was ready for his future bride to be.

After that was finished, he went to the window and looked out at the Black Sea that surrounded all of Gre'thor.

"I will make the right decision. If someone tries to stop me they WILL perish," he muttered to himself. He then went to bed after making sure the carriage boat was ready for the next day's journey.