Chapter 13

Selina was forced to stay at Sankori for 4 months. During that time, her health degraded and she experienced many dizzy spells, weakness, and loss of appetite because Stefan and Dracula had bitten her and drank her blood so many times, and forced her to stay indoors. During a rare walk through the garden with Stefan, Selina stumbled, and could not get back up.

"Are you alright, baby?" Stefan asked as he rushed to her side to help her stand.

"Yes, I'm alright." She stood without his help after shaking off his hand.

"Ooh, I'm so dizzy." Her legs gave out from underneath her as she lost consciousness. He caught her before she hit the ground.

"Something's wrong...Baby, are you ok?" he stated. She did not respond, but her heart rate slowed considerably, and her head rolled limply to one side.

"Stefan, dad wants..." Nayanna stated as she came outside, but stopped once she saw Selina limp in Stefan's arms. "Is she ok?"

"I don't know...she just collapsed...and she won't wake up..."

"I think she lost too much blood...we Have to get her to Cousin Vlad...he'll know what to do...right?"

"I think so...come on." Stefan said, as he led his younger sister away from Sankori and to Angora.

They reached Angora within 5 hours and knocked on the door. Mary answered.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" Mary asked, slightly hesitant.

"Is my dad's cousin Vladimir here? We kind of need his help...." Stefan said as Nayanna removes his cloak and shows Selina to Mary and Mary gasps then immediately calls Liam and Brandon down.

"Brandon, take her to the medical ward! QUICKLY!" Mary screams as Brandon takes Selina in his arms and runs.

Just then, Dracula and Scarlet appear, and look pissed as hell.

"You...", Liam deepens his voice. "SON OF A BITCH! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Liam states angrily, not giving Dracula a chance to speak, he punches his friend in the face. Roselyn comes out and holds Liam back, while Stefan, Nayanna, and Scarlet hold Dracula back.

"Dad don't!" Nayanna screamed.

"Let go of me damnit!" Dracula angrily said.

"Let me go!", Liam yells.

"NO!", Roselyn screamed back.

"Why are you stopping me?! He almost Killed Selina! He needs to pay for harming my mate!" Liam said angrily.

"It wasn't that difficult. She was quite receptive...to myself, and Stefan." Dracula started with a smirk.

Liam's eyes grew darker with anger, and he started to charge at Dracula, but Roselyn stopped him.

"Don't you DARE touch my husband Liam! If you even lay a finger on him, I will personally rip everything that you love away from you and destroy it in front of you!" Scarlet spat. She then turned to Roselyn.

"Ha, how cute...Protecting your boyfriend, weakling?" Scarlet asked snobbishly.

"I'm. NOT. A weakling. And he's NOT my boyfriend!" Roselyn replied through gritted teeth.

"You are. Instead of fighting in the fall of your kingdom with your little boy toy, you ran like a weakling." Scarlet continued.

"You...BITCH! How dare you!" Roselyn screamed. She took a deep breath, and turning around, led Liam back inside to see Selina. While Mary shoved Dracula, Scarlet, Stefan, and Nayanna into the throne room. As Mary and Dracula talk, Liam and Roselyn get to the medical ward.