Chapter 19

When Selina awoke the next morning, she found herself in a dungeon, laying on a stone bench, with shackles around her wrists chaining her to the wall. She looks down at her gown, it is a white floor length tank top gown, with a teal corset, and teal accents. She sat up, and tried to make an Energy orb, but failed.

"That won't work. Those shackles block all powers." Regina says from the doorway.

"Why am I here?"

"You know, your brother asked me that exact same thing. You're very much like him, you know." Regina edged closer.

"Allan? You knew him?"

"Yes, I transformed him into a vampire, then I fell in love with James, and set him free."

"Where is he?"

"Oh I wouldn't know. After I freed him, he went back home and found it burned to ash. I haven't heard back from him."

"How do you know that I'm his sister?"

"Well, it's not your eyes, or your hair colour if that's what you're asking. You look nothing like him....It was just a guess...also, he would talk about his 'little sister' for hours on end. It got quite annoying." Regina then gently rubbed Selina's face with her finger. "Oh, but don't worry. I know your cousin, Shadow, wasn't it? Who chose his silly fiance and unborn child and son over you...ultimately leading to their deaths...which of course was your fault...It's a shame really...you could have been such a help to us and them...but it's time for you to die now sweetheart." She spat venomously, wrapping her hand around Selina's neck, choking her.

"REGINA! Wait, don't kill her. You want her in perfect condition for the negotiation, right?"

Regina's eyes narrowed, and she dropped Selina back onto the stone bench.

"You're right Kate. Take her to the rose room, lock the windows, and make sure there is no human blood in sight. Only give her Kitsune blood, oh and be sure that you put magic blocking bracelets on her wrists." Regina left the dungeon.

"Hey, I'm Kate. It's okay, I won't hurt you. I'm actually a friend of Roselyn's, so I'm on your side. You'll be okay." Kate helped Selina up and guided her out of the dungeon and into the rose room.

"You get to stay here. I'll be back later." Selina stayed in Daria for a little over 2 months. During that time, she was getting weaker and weaker due to getting violently sick from the kitsune blood she was given. Regina kept all human blood away from her, and came by daily to taunt her with Shadow's death.

During those two months, Diana, Roselyn, and Brandon were trying to find Allan so that he could help them find Selina.

"I'll ask you again, where is Allan?!" Roselyn asked a young vampire girl. She held the young girl's heart in her hand and squeezed every time the girl refused to answer.

"I...don't...know..."

"You're lying." Brandon said. "If you just tell us where he is it'll stop. There wouldn't be a need for this if you would just tell us."

"He's...he's...in the cabin along the river." Roselyn pushed the girl's heart back into her chest and she ran away.

"Lets go."

"Did you really have to do that?"

"Yes. Force always works."

"Not always...Oh, look! There's the cabin." Diana knocked on the door.

"Go away. I don't want Visitors."

"Allan! It's Diana, Selina's Guardian."

"Lilly is dead. Leave me be, trickster."