Siblings United

You woke up and found yourself staring at the ceiling. Luna's face hung in space above your own, although hers was inverted. Hunter and Annika's faces also came looming into view along with their aunt's.

"Is he alright?" Malcolm asked as he briskly approached.

Luna furrowed her brow in concern as she stared down at you, "Are you?"

"I... I think so," You replied as Luna stood you up.

"What happened?" Hunter asked.

You shook your head as you recalled the experience, "I thought I was dreaming at first, but his responses were just too specific, and he knew things about me that I never told anyone."

Tanya tilted her head with confusion written clearly across her face, "Who?"

"Professor Felks," You replied.

"Professor Felks?" Malcolm asked as he put a hand to his chin in thought. He glanced over to Sally who shrugged, indicating that she knew nothing about the name.

You nodded, "He told me everything!" Tanya and Luna looked at each other. Luna gave Tanya a questioning glance as Tanya shrugged her shoulder in response.

Luna turned her focus back to you, "Everything about what?"

"Everything about the war! These weapons! This suit! All of it!" You exclaimed, "He talked to me for hours about-"

"Hours?" Tanya asked. Again, she and Luna exchanged glances. But this time, Annika and Hunter also exchanged worried looks with one another.

"How many hours did you spend with him?" Luna asked.

You put a hand to your head and shook your head, "I'm not sure, maybe two or three hours?"

Tanya came over and put a paw on your forehead, "You don't feel warm..." She held up two digits. "How many?"

You jerked your head back in confusion, "What?"

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Two."

She then held another up, "Now?"

You rolled your eyes, "Three."

She then closed her fist, "How about now?"

"None," you answered flatly as you grew more and more aggravated with Tanya. She then pinched your arm two which you drew back in surprise before clamping a hand over the sore area, "Ow?!"

"Your cognitive skills seem to be working properly, and your senses don't appear to be dulled at all..."

"Why are you guys acting like I'm sick?" You asked as you rubbed your shoulder.

Everyone remained quite before Luna broke the silence, "Because you only lost consciousness for three seconds... Maybe four at the longest."

Your eyes widened. How could there have been that big of a discrepancy between the time you spent with the professor and what was happening in the real world? You then remembered that computers were able to move and process data much faster than a human mind. "That would make sense, when a computer is coming up with search results it usually is able to do it in a fraction of a second, but any longer than that would seem long to us and like an eternity to a computer."

"We should take him to Felicia and Kara, let them look him over," Tanya suggested.

Luna nodded in agreement, "Good idea."

You frowned at your guardians as you became irritated, "I'm fine! There's nothing wrong with me! I realize how I sound, but I really do understand everything now! The truth of what Silvia wants with me!"