Chapter 1

3rd Pov

Under the moonlit sky, sprawled along the grass are a couple. Both are enjoying their time together and shared an occasional kiss.

The man himself looks normal. The woman however, is not. Her size dwarfs the man by a couple of heads and instead of human legs, she has those of a bull.

As one can guess, this is a Minotaur. A species of Mamono that resembles the fabled Minotaur... Except she's real, and they're all females.

The two cuddled as they basked under the moonlight, telling stories of how their lives were before meeting each other. Both are heavily distracted by each other to almost not notice a shooting star.

Man: Look dear! A shooting star!

The Minotaur woman couldn't help but giggle at her Husband's childlike enthusiasm at seeing the shooting star.

Man: Quick, make a wish before it's gone.

She rolled her eyes playfully but humored him.

Minotaur: So what did you wish for Darling?

The man gave her a cheeky smirk.

Man: You'll find out soon enough.

Rolling her eyes once more, the two hugged closer and soon, their lips met.

However, the shooting star itself continued to fall and went unnoticed by the couple. It made an arc, it's trajectory straight to the ground.

It landed, causing trees and debris to be torn away from the shockwave. The center of the impact is smoking heavily, obscuring whatever landed within.

Animals soon appeared, curious to what made that massive explosion. As the smoke cleared, a curious little rabbit moved closer and closer. What it saw was a man with platinum white hair, the human is unconscious, sprawled on his back and his left hand was a sword.

Curious, it came closer to inspect whether he is dead or not. But as soon as it came close. The man opened his eyes and with a single motion, drew out his blade and placed it's bladed edge on the rabbit's neck by a mere centimeter.

The rabbit froze as it can sense danger. It's fight or flight response stopped working as the man's gaze bore into it's eyes.

With a sigh, the man withdrew his blade and the action managed to ignite the rabbit into action. It scurried away, fleeing deeper into the forest.

He continued to lay down, contemplating whether to get up or stay inside the crater.

Man: Ugh... This... This has become an unusual situation.

He decided to stand up, patted down his coat and back. With a satisfied huff, he started walking. To where exactly? He doesn't know nor care at all.

An hour has passed since he has left, his irritation slowly boiling within his as his mind questioned whether or not will the forest end.

He suddenly stopped, his nose caught a scent. It was the smell of burning wood and smoke, but looking above the trees. No bright enough lights can be seen, so his conclusion ended up as the scent coming either from a camp or a village.

He continued his trek, occasionally stopping to look behind him as the feeling of being watched didn't escape him.

He ignored the feeling, sensing that it was merely observing. So there was no need for violence.

Thirty more minutes of walking, he saw something bright at the distance. It seems his efforts weren't wasted at all. So with renewed energy, he quickly made his way towards the village or campsite.