Chapter 13

Demon Lord Pov

Lilith: Honey, did you feel that?

Our session of Mana collecting is suddenly halted by the sudden pulse of power that made me and my Husband freeze.

Maric: What was that?! That pulse of power it, it actually made me feel like I'm just a bug.

We had to stop, as a messenger Devil came in to our room with a panicked look on her face.

Devil: Your highness! Something dangerous has happened and Lady Hel is here to bring you a report!

I can tell that the Devil is afraid, just thinking about it made me shiver. But if Hel is here, she must've found something.

Lilith: Dear, we need to see Hel.

He nodded and put on some clothes as I do the same. Since the Devil sounded urgent, we didn't have the time to fully prepare ourselves and we only managed to wear basic clothing.

Lilith: Hurry.

Maric: Let's go.

The two of us then quickly followed the Devil and into our throne room. Many Mamono are gathered and panicked, but the most panicked and scared of them all is Hel. The Goddess of Life and Death, to see her in such a state is truly concerning.

Lilith: Lady Hel, Wha-

I didn't get to finished when Hel suddenly spoke something of everyone's concern.

Hel: The seal is broken!

My eyes widened and fear gripped at my heart.

Lilith: But! That's impossible! The seal was made by us and Poseidon!

Hel: I couldn't believe it either! I tried adding another seal to try and keep it from shattering but it just broke immediately!

I grasped my Husband's hand and he returned the gesture. I looked at him and saw him smile uncertainly but it soothes me seeing that he will fight for me and our people.

Lilith: What happened next?

Hel: Someone, no. Something came out of it! It has this liquid like substance covering the majority of its body, only allowing a half a face of a human show on it's head.

Beads of sweat rolled down my forehead as nervousness and fear gripped my heart tighter.

Hel: But something about it is very disturbing, it was intelligent. It spoke human language and it seems to be in search of someone.

That caught my attention.

Lilith: In search of who?

Hel looked disturbed but continued.

Hel: It said something about a "Child of Sparda"

A Child of Sparda? Who would that be? And who is this Sparda it is mentioning.

Lilith: Tell the Sabbath and the Witches to search the library in search of this "Sparda" with them out, we must need all information we can find and use it against them.

A Dark Matter nodded and floated away.

Maric: You mean those Demons that didn't transform after you took over?

I nodded, making him swallow a lump in his throat.

Maric: Then we must prepare for the worst. But, what about all the Mana you collected? If you use it against them, not only our plan will be delayed, but you'll grow weak.

I placed my other hand over his.

Lilith: Don't worry, as long as you are alive and our daughters. I won't allow myself to die.