Omake: Salty Reunion Part 2

3rd Person Pov

When the news of Vergil and his brother, Dante has spread. It only took thirty minutes to fill the newly upgraded Colosseum. Rather, the newly rebuilt Colosseum within New Lescatie.

It is quadruple in size than before, to both accommodate the far more flashy fights and amount of participants. After all, Vergil from time to time, fights within the Colosseum on a one versus many. Of course, they all failed.

The Colosseum is full of various Mamono species. From Wights beneath covered areas, to even Angels and Valkyries that has accepted this new reality.

Arleth herself is present. No longer fearing of her Angels and Valkyries becoming their Mamono versions. But if one wishes to be either a Fallen Angel or a Dark Valkyrie. It requires the approval of Arleth, Lilith, and Imera. The Fallen Goddess herself must be present for the conversion.

The crowd continued to cheer loudly, Danukis left and right carrying carts of valuables for those willing to bet on the fighters, and Sirens. No not the Azur Lane ones, but the Harpy Subspecies called the Sirens. They have a cheerleading group.

On the field, both Dante and Vergil stood opposite of each other. One having a carefree smirk, while the other kept a pokerface.

Dante: *whistles* Well, I'm a bit surprised you're allowing them to cheer this hard for you Vergil. Normally you'd say "You're annoying, now die." Then proceed to stab them. Now you're... Well, this.

He gestured everything on Vergil.

Vergil: Yes, I too am quite surprised myself. Though the start was rather... Rough.

Dante chuckled, shaking his head in exaggeration.

Dante: Gotta say though. I prefer this more tolerant you, than your old "Stab first, ask questions later" persona. But then again, it's still there judging from my earlier experience.

Dante said, rubbing his chest where Yamato pierced him through back at the beach.

Vergil: No worries. Yamato too has been missing it's pincushion.

Dante: Ooh, looks like your bark got louder. Care to test if your bite is the same?

Vergil smirked, much to the mild surprise of Dante.

Vergil: Be careful of what you wish Brother. Might as well clench your teeth.

Before Dante could retort. A bell rung and Vergil immediately Tricked at his face and uppercutted Dante with Beowulf.

Dante flew straight towards the wall. Spiderweb-like cracks spread out from his impact, causing the whole Colosseum to shake.

Dante emerged from the rubble, a bigger smirk on his face as he drew Devil Sword Dante.

Dante: Well, right back at ya.

Performing a Stinger after Tricking to close the gap. Dante aimed to pierce Vergil's torso, only to be blocked by Yamato. Leaving no time to take a breather, Dante went for another Stinger and straight for a Million Stabs as Vergil merely Tricked Dodged while staying on the same spot. Giving out an illusion of multiple Vergils.

Dante: Cool trick, care to limit test it?

Parrying the last strike, both brothers flew back from the hit.

Vergil: As if you could bring me to my last legs.

Vergil switched to Mirage Edge, performed a Stinger and Tricked behind Dante when he blocked.

Vergil: But then again, you do catch up real quick.

Barely blocking in time. Dante is thrown away by a burst of Demonic Power, as Vergil entered his Devil Trigger. Causing a louder uproar of excitement from the crowd.