Omake: Salty Reunion

3rd Pov

It has been a year since peace was brought upon this world, all thanks to the Son of Sparda. Vergil now is resting within his bed chamber, large enough to accommodate a medium to large sized family.

But in actuality, it's sunrise, and he couldn't move an inch. After all, he is surrounded by his Harem.

To his left, Meera the Werewolf is comfortably hugging his left arm. To his right, Druella has claimed his right arm. On top of him, is Deonora, snoring soundly as she buried her face on his chest.

Behind Meera, is Sasha. The Hero Once More, is hugging Meera, but her leg is outstretched over Vergil's. And on the opposite behind Druella is Wilmarina. The Hero also has her leg outstretched over Vergil's own leg, but her arm is draped over Druella. The two didn't get along at first, but when they got to know each other, they were like two pieces of a puzzle.

Hugging his legs are Fumiko and Ryoko, while Siel is in between his legs, snuggly hugging his right leg as well.

And the best part of it all, is that they're all naked. Yet another night of debauchery has been performed. Yet Vergil never felt tired, as he has the energy to sigh at his predicament. That and the Sparda Blood within him.

But he has been in this situation before, so with a quick Trick. He escaped the clutches of his Lovers, and made his way to the bathroom.

He looked at himself on the mirror, his mind clouded with disbelief as he still couldn't believe he ended up with eight women. Granted they showed how resilient and stubborn they can be, which impressed him more than enough.

He chuckled bitterly, suddenly remembering what his Brother has told him some time ago. Though he is feeling a little guilty for not knowing Nero was his Son.

He then heard a yelp, it seems his Wives has awoken.

Vergil: Siel must've tried to be sneaky again.

It was a habit of hers to... Kick anyone in her sleep. Just so she could snuggle closer to Vergil.

Vergil: And judging by that voice. She kicked off Deonora.

He chuckled, washing his face with cold water and placed a towel around his lover body.

Vergil: Kaga and Akagi should be thankful they aren't here to be rudely awakened by Siel's action. While Alto-Eris is on a mission.

Time Skip

Vergil could be seen walking down the streets of Dragonia. Next to him is Deonora and Meera. Both slightly limping at his sides.

Deonora: How are you not tired after all of us.

Vergil kept quiet. But Meera took it as a sign to answer Deonora's question.

Meera: Husband's physical body is far superior than any Mamono, nor Man is. He has explained it before, as his Demonic Physiology is the one giving him basically infinite stamina. Did you not listen to his explanation before?

Deonora pouted. Clearly annoyed by Meera's jab at her.

Deonora: I was distracted.

Meera: Yes, distracted. Distracted by Vergil's naked upper body. For a Queen, you easily get lost in your fantasies.

Deonora: That's it! You're done insulting me!

But before Deonora could strangle Meera, Vergil merely patted her head, and she immediately calmed down.

Vergil: Meera, what did I say about provoking others?

Meera: Only provoke your enemies to make their decision making cloudy, and an angry Enemy, is an easy Enemy.