Chapter 30

Vergil Pov

Never thought that I'd finally decide to get myself into a relationship. But then again, Meera has been with me for over a half a year already.

Meera: Master... So warm~

I gave a rare smile at the sleeping form of Meera beside me. Gently caressing her head as she snuggled closer to my naked frame.

If Dante somehow get word of this, I won't care... As much. As long as he doesn't bother me too much.

I continued to silently lay on our bed, knowing full well that Meera will either hold me from leaving, or will wake up and try to join me in the shower. She has already done so many times I allow her to join me in bed. Clingy, but understandable.

I quite like this, experience. I won't have to worry as much, knowing that she can take care of herself. Her prowess in killing Demons has greatly improved, more so than I expected. But knowing her motivation, I wouldn't have expected less.

I felt her stir, opening her ruby red eyes and her gaze found me. A soft, satisfied smile spread over her features, as she gave me a peck on the lips.

Meera: Good morning, Master~

Vergil: Good morning as well, Meera.

She then laid on top of me, pressing her clothing-free form onto me more and rested her head on my chest.

Meera: I apologize for not lasting longer last night Master, but Master just has too much stamina.

I suppressed a blush forming on my face. Damnit, I take back what I said earlier. If Dante finds out about this, I'll gut him alive.

Vergil: That was something out of your control Meera, I don't blame you.

She now sat on top of me, showing me her perfectly perky breasts. Pink nipples slowly getting hard as she flushed.

Meera: Then I'll train harder, both to increase my stamina, and stand by your side more.

I gave a sigh, but knowing how they are. I couldn't help but shake my head in exaggeration.

Vergil: As much as I would love to go for a round or two, I must get ready for the day. Who knows when will the Demons attack.

She pouted but nodded, lifting herself off of me and say crosslegged to my side, allowing me to get up.

Vergil: Although, care to join me in the shower?

She perked up after hearing my offer, nodding excitedly and rushing after.

Time Skip

I ate in silence as many stared at both Meera and I. Many of which having a smug feeling, while some are disappointed. A free cookie for those who could guess.

Lilith: So. Meera hm?

I ignored her, simply because I don't like this path of conversation.

Lilith: Aw, don't be like that Vergil. At least give us some information.

Lilith continued to probe, but alas. While my patience is getting thin, this is amusing to watch.

Lilith: Fine, be that way. I'll just ask Meera.

Said woman flinched at being mentioned, but I casual glance to her, gave her the idea.

Meera: I'm sorry Your Highness. But Master specifically said to not speak of our... Experience, unless given permission."

Helia boo'd, Yoma giggled, the twins blushed, and Ruz rolled her eyes playfully, Deonora looked away with a blush, Wilmarina huffed and stabbed her fork at a piece of turkey, Sasha deflated, and. All the while Lilith, The Demon Lord, pouted.