Chapter 33

Vergil Pov

It was already afternoon when Meera was satisfied, though I should probably apologize to the Kikimora that washes our sheets. Meera is ravenous when finally allowed.

I felt my pants tighten slightly upon remembering the sudden foreplay she decided to do on me. This is concerning as while I like to be in control, the way she did that was extremely perverted.

Vergil: Don't think about it too much, it is only the side effect of Lilith's change upon the world... And their tastes.

I sighed, calming myself down as I drank tea.

...

Finishing my cup, I handed it to an awaiting Kikimora maid who has a large blush on her face as she looked at me both, expectantly and embarrassingly.

Damn voyeurs. But then again, Meera was loudly screaming "Master!" On the top of her lungs everytime I thrust.

It would also seem that as my body did chronologically regress... The downside of hormones have also returned.

Vergil: Dante will never let this die down once he learns of this.

I sighed for the fifth time this morning and decided to head out. The idea of a relaxing walk is more than appealing right now.

I exited the castle, greeting Alto-Eris who just returned from an escort mission. And judging by how she blushed, she must've already heard about last night.

And that look of jealousy isn't helping her situation either.

I do, after all. Realize they have feelings for me. Yet I decided to ignore them, mostly to protect them if the Demons decided to get smarter.

But a traitorous voice within my mind told me so otherwise.

Once I reached the town, I was immediately greeted by many vendors. Most are only after to sell their goods, while the more... Risky ones involves me being shirtless and sweaty again.

A Succubi decided to try her luck on me, but a mere cold look at her, made her stop her advances.

But, of course. That only made the more... Submissive ones, faint with ecstasy.

With a huff, I made my way to a cliff. Where it allows me a beautiful view of the ocean.

Sasha: Sir Vergil!

A surprised Sasha suddenly yelled behind me.

I turned around, and found myself staring at Sasha wearing a sundress. It seems she has decided to try on new outfits. And judging by the blush that suddenly formed on her face, I confirmed her feelings for me.

Vergil: Sasha, how many times do I need to remind you, to get rid of that habit of yours?

She bowed at a ninety degree angle, before apologizing.

Sasha: Apologies Vergil. Old habits tends to die the hardest. Hehe...

She awkwardly made an excuse after she apologized. But her blush remained, in fact, it's more redder than before.

Vergil: I'm guessing you either heard us, or Lilith made you girls hear us.

Vergil sighed, seeing as Sasha looked similar to a ripe tomato, and a cartoon character about to erupt steam out of their ears combined.

Vergil: I'm not going to apologize, it is only natural, after all. If you were to get married, you and your husband will be doing the same.

Sasha didn't reply immediately, but after shaking her head. What I saw within her eyes are resolve.