Chapter 34 (Fox Season)

Vergil Pov

Vergil: Why are you two holding on to me like I'm your lifeline?.

I asked the twins.

Kaga: Apologies, Lord Vergil.... But, you've been rather.... Irresistible lately.

Akagi: Mmmm~ You smell so nice~

I raised a brow at Yoma, who seems to be the only one acting normal.

Yoma: Oh dear, we only came for a visit. But it seems that I've forgotten a crucial detail.

Vergil: And that would be?

Her normally closed eyes opened slightly, a rather dangerous glint in her eyes, managed to put me on edge. Impossible... The only time I felt fear from a Woman was from Mother.

Yoma: Ufufu~ It's Fox Season~

As soon as those words escaped her lips. Everyone within the room froze, alongside the Maids that excused themselves.

Vergil: I see... I'm surprised, you three managed to catch me off guard. Though, I suppose that is thanks to you, Yoma.

Yoma: Ufufu~ Indeed, Lord Vergil.

I sighed. Glancing at the Twins who are now slowly rubbing themselves on me. Hm, to think I'd be caught off guard by them of all people. Though I suppose, it's in their blood as Kitsune.

Vergil: Meera.

Meera, who was fuming besides Yoma, suddenly perked at being called. I then gave her a nod and her ears drooped.

Meera: As you say, Husband.

Yoma: Ufufu~ I apologize Lord Vergil. It truly was never my intention to come at such a time, as I only came here for an official meeting between us, and Lilith. But, I suppose the meeting could wait.

I didn't believe a word she said. But alas, it is too late for denial. And this is of my own choosing.

Vergil: Before I... Take care of their needs. How long does this take?

I, of course, is curious how long their Heat should be satisfied.

Yoma: Ufufu~ A few days.

I felt my brows twitch at her words. Maybe I shouldn't have accepted their advances.

Yoma Pov

Yoma: Meera, I must apologize for taking your Husband away from you, a few days after you two indulged in each other's desires. But as a Widow and a Single Mother, I cannot deny them the happiness they deserve. I'm sure, once you're a mother, you'll understand.

The two of us left the room after my discussion with Vergil. Meera however, still held a frown on her face.

Meera: It's... Fine... I already made peace with the fact that, I have to share Husband with the others.

I smiled at her maturity, and willingness to accept her situation.

Yoma: That, I thank you with all my being. Now then, I suppose as women, it's only right to share the story of your Night of Passion with Lord Vergil, isn't it not?

A furious blush formed on her face, and she immediately tried to avoid the subject.

Meera: I must apologize... Husband was rather... Adamant I do not take too much pride on being his first.

I rolled my eyes, if my Daughters see me do that. They would've never let me have the end of it. After all, I was rather harsh on their behavior.

Yoma: So I take it that it was a night worth remembering, till the end of time.