Short: Mamono Reacts to Vergil

3rd Pov

It is a quiet morning. Birds are singing, bees are buzzing. And most of all, Mamono and People are working.

Well, except for some select few that are either lazy, or because of their inherent weakness to the sunlight.

A good example of laziness is Meera, who currently is moping on a balcony. Clearly distracted by something.

Meera: Master... Why couldn't I come with you this time?

She asked to no one but herself. Until of course, Sasha came around and spotted her moping.

Deciding to greet her, Sasha made her way next to Meera.

Sasha: Good morning Meera, still couldn't get over about being left behind?

Meera lazily greeted her and groaned audibly.

Meera: Yes. I don't know why I can't come with him this time though.

Sasha wryly smiled, knowing the reason why.

Sasha: Well, that's because you're pregnant. Vergil did say you should focus more on making sure you keep healthy, and being on the battlefield doesn't help with that.

Meera groaned again.

Meera: Easy for you to say. I know you're a former Hero and all, but now you've mostly stuck to the back line as support. That and you're still not pregnant yet.

Sasha blushed, remembering her time alone with Vergil.

Sasha: Well, as potent as his genes are. Sometimes, things will be unsuccessful.

Sasha looked away, making Meera feel bad about what she'd said.

Meera: Sorry, this shouldn't be a reason to suddenly say that to you.

Sasha looked back at her with a soft smile.

Sasha: No harm done, I have made piece with it knowing that while it may be low. There is still a chance of me getting pregnant.

Meera then hugged Sasha, clearly apologetic to what she had said earlier.

Sasha: Say, why don't we have breakfast?

To answer her question, Meera's stomach answered with a loud growl. Making the poor girl blush in embarrassment.

Meera: Y-yeah, let's go.

However, before the two could leave the balcony. They are suddenly surrounded by a magic circle, much to their surprise and panic.

Sasha tried to cast a spell, but couldn't as something is stopping her from doing so, while Meera tried to break the circle through brute force, empowered with Demonic Energy. Only to fail as the Magic Circle absorbed the blow.

Seeing no options, they tried to scream for help. Except they couldn't as they vanished.

Meera Pov

Meera: Ow, my head. What did just happen?

I groggily got up, but I could barely maintain my balance as a headache kept pounding my head.

I casted a healing spell I learned from Druella only to fail as I couldn't gather any Demonic Energy at all.

I panicked slightly before remembering what Vergil told me.

Meera: Ok, calm down and observe your surroundings. Maybe you got teleported to some place you recognize.

But to my fear, I couldn't recognize my surroundings.

I seem to be in a room with velvet walls and a dark oak door in the middle, with two beds. One from I woke up on, and another to my left where Sasha is still asleep.