Chapter Three

Stella POV

I saw a vague figure approaching towards me. And slowly the face looked similar and as it came close I saw it was Nick. We both were under the same tree where we use to hangout when he was alive.

Soon

I was holding Nick hand and we both were laughing over some stupid things. We watched the sun go down and sat under a tree peacefully . Nick leaned over and kissed me on my lips saying that I was the best thing that has happend to me. I smiled through the kiss and broke away and leaned each other head together gasping for air .

Nick I love you the most and I promise to love you ever and I am sorry I couldn't see you for the last time . I know it's just a dream and that soon I will be awake . But right now I just want to be here forever and I don't want to wake up please take me with you.

" Hey babe please don't be like this , whatever happend was my fate . I don't want you to live like a broken soul I know it's hard for you but I want you to move on and lead a blissful life. Go to college , have fun life has so much to offer just enjoy every moment. The times we spent was the best and I know it was short but it changed my life in a good way. I may be not with you physically anymore but I will always look for you". Said Nick

I held his hand tightly and cried. Please don't leave me Nick it's so hard I am trying my best.

' Try harder babe. And I have to go now but promise me that you will move on , be happy and love again' . Said Nick

I promise Nick I will try harder. And I hugged him tightly for the last time and slowly his shadow was fading and he was gone again forever.

For a moment I felt like the air has been sucked out from me and I couldn't breathe anymore.

Next thing I knew christy was waking me up saying to breathe and was calming me down.

' Stella breathe you're fine . It was just a dream' . Said christy

I opened my eyes and my throat was sore . I felt my body shaking , sweats on my forehead and clamy hands . I hugged christy and said I saw him in my dreams.

Christy got me a glass of water and I drank it. And asked whether I wanted to talk about the dream but I refused and said I was fine.

Christy checked her phone and said it was 4 in the morning. It's fine bella. Drink water and lay down and try falling asleep again . Said christy

I lay again on my bed and tried sleeping again but I just couldn't . I remembered everything about my dream and for a second it felt so real.

I pictured all the beautiful moments that me and nick shared when we were together in my mind and slowly drifted to sleep again.

So I thought to put Stella pov now will be better.
Please peeps if you're reading my story don't forget to vote it will just take a second to click plus it will mean a lot.
Thank you and enjoy ♡