Chapter Thirty Eight

If it's mum she going to hear it from me today. I know she loves that georege guy, its not her fault that she fell in love with him but still how could she even do that too dad. I was raging and went to open the door and when I did I zoned out for a moment after seeing harry in front of me.

"What the hell are you doing here", I asked he just moved towards me and hugged me all the tension and anger that I had disappeared for a moment.

"I heard about your parents I came here to see you", he said still hugging me and I hugged him back tightly and cried. Few hours back I was wishing him to be here so that I can cry on his shoulder and now he's actually here. I didn't bother to ask him about stella or why is he here to comfort me because at this moment I was more than happy to see him

"Babe please don't cry, everything will be fine,  I am right here for you", he said running his hands up and down my back to comfort me. And I cried more. I heard someone clearing his throat and I saw my father standing behind harry and I quickly pulled away from the hug.

"Dad you're here", I said nervously,  harry too looked at him nervously but introduced himself like a gentleman and three of us got inside.

"Where is Adam I forgot to ask about him today", dad said he saw me crying again but this time he didn't say anything infornt of harry and I saw a frown on harry face when dad asked about Adam.

"Oh he had to leave because of his parents", I said

"Okay, so you made dinner?",  he asked

"No I  was starting too but then harry showed up, you can go and take a shower I will cook now", I said

"Okay kid and yeah mum got some work today so she will see us tomorrow",  he said hesitantly

"What is more important than me dad, I started tear up again", I saw harry walking towards me to comfort me again.

"Kid please don't be like this she will see you tomorrow maybe she's finding it difficult to face you", he said..

"yeah christy she will see you tomorrow don't cry please", harry spoke and took me in his arms I flinched first because dad was standing infront of us but then I qucikly hugged him and pulled back.

"I will be fine. Dad go take a shower I will make dinner", I said and walked towards the kitchen and harry came after me.

"You are looking at the recipe to make dinner", he smiled

"Yes, because I have no idea about making chicken", I said looking at the recipe. Harry walked towards me and stood infront of me, he turned me around so that he can look at me, I looked at him confused he cupped my cheeks and palnts a kiss on my forehead.

"You can sit I will cook for you and your dad", he said

"No it's okay you must be tired, I will cook", I whined

"Trust be I am not a bad cook, plus I am not that tired", he said smiling.

"Okay fine we will see about your cooking skills", I smirked and went and sat down on the chair. He wore the apron and started with the cooking.
While I sat there and admired the beauty in front of me. I mean I never imagined him cooking for me, or even standing in my kitchen,  I should be mad at him but right now I am more than pleased. He saw me looking at him amd smiled I thought he will make a rude comment but he didn't.  I just looked away and he laughed.

"What"? I asked

"Nothing seems like you're having a good view of me", he said

"I am just amused by the thought of you burning the chicken",  I said smiling

"And what if I win, what will I get", he smirks

"Whatever you ask for", I smirked back

"Be ready to please me", he said and my cheeks flushed. I was going to speak but dad joined us.

"I thought you're going to cook but I see the young man cooking", he said

"He wanted to cook for us', I said

"So how do you guys know each other", dad asked and sat next to me.

"I study at the same college Mr Walt and one year senior to christy", harry said

"Oh senior, christy never had guy friends before except for stella ex boyfriend Nick", dad said and I guess he regret saying it.

"Yeah", I mumbled

"Your daughter is really a wonderful girl sir and she's definitely not an easy target for anyone", harry said and I just smiled at him. Why is he being so warm and sweet today because he feels pitty for me. My dad looked at me and then harry.

"Christy can I talk to you for a minute in the living room", he said

"Yeah sure dad", I said and looked at harry

"It's fine the chicken is almost ready", he said and dad and I walked out.we both sat on the couch, dad switched on the tv,  while I sat there waiting for him to bombard me with all the questions.

"So are you guys dating or", he asked looking at the tv

"What no dad, we are just friends", I said

"It's fine kid, you can talk to me, plus I see the way you both look at eachother it clearly shows that you guys like eachother",  he smiled. This was definitely funny, talking to dad about harry if mum would have been here I could have shared my feelings with her but then off course she's not here anymore.

"No dad if we would have been dating, you will be the first one to know", I said and he just shrugged,  I guess he didn't believe me but then I just ignored it and got up from the couch not wanting to make anymore conversation.

"I am going to help harry", I said

"Okay, call me once the dinner is ready", he said and I just nodded.  I went back to the kitchen and saw harry setting the table. I went and helped him.

"So what did your father say", he asked

" Nothing he thinks that we both are dating", I said and he laughs, I forgot to ask harry that how he came to know about my parents maybe I will ask him later. The aroma of the chicken was really nice and I was dying to taste but I cannot praise him now then he will win the bet.

"So its not a bad idea if we date", I think he will approve me, he said showing his dimples. His smile was breathtaking, I just laughed at his stupid idea.

"Dad dinner is ready", I shouted and harry just rolls his eyes and I smirked

"Coming kid, he said and soon joined us in the kitchen", harry sat opposite to me and dad was in the middle.

Note:

I would like to thank kittennmittens   ion a user for the amazing cover that she has made for me. It's really pretty babe. You're awesome. Thank you so so much. ILY. :)