Chapter Twenty

I woke up with a loud knock on my door, I groaned and rolled out of my bed and opened the door and it was Stella. She looked at me and furrowed her brows “How come your still sleeping, you don’t have class”, she said getting inside and I mentally cursed at myself and checked the time and it was 9.

 Shit! I am screwed today, I said and rushed towards the closet and took out my towel and other stuffs, I hit my leg on the bed while walking towards the room door, “WTF” I said sitting down on the bed and Stella came running to me “what’s wrong”, she said, nothing I just hit my leg on the bed and it hurts, I said whining.

 “Can you be any less clumsy Christy”, she scolds me

 ‘Sorry I think my leg is sore but I will be fine’, I said getting up from the bed and walked out stumbling and slowly I reached the bathroom and got in the shower and took a quick shower, I got out of the shower and quickly walked towards the room ignoring the pain, I grabbed whatever clothes came in my hand and dressed up and applied a lip gloss and carried my bag while Stella was already ready.

 “Let’s leave, I am running late”, I said catching my breath

" Okay but no breakfast", she asks

 “I don’t have time but if you want you can ride with jasmine and I can take your car and leave”, I said

 “Fine you can take my car” I will ride with jasmine or harry, she said handing me her keys and I just nodded and said bye. I didn't had time to ask about yesterday and what was happening between her and harry so i just walked and rushed to her car and hopped in and drove away. I reached the campus, parked the car and got out. I walked quickly towards the hall when I heard someone calling my name. I looked back and it was Adam.

“Hey can you slow down a bit”, he said catching his breath

Sorry I don’t have much time my class is about to start, I just have five minutes more, I said walking towards my locker.

I took out my assignments and kept the bag in locker and locked it, Adam was standing next to his locker and I mouth the words saying that I will see him at during lunch break and he did thumbs up. I just smiled and walked towards my class.

Luckily Miss Ellie has not yet come to the class, so I just took a seat in the front row and kept my notes on the table and sat down taking a long relief breath. Just then Miss Ellie entered and we greeted her. She asked about the assignments and I happily gave it and we had a little discussion on some pop music and stuffs. The good thing about taking this course is that it also includes researching about pop music background and maybe we might get to interview some artists in my second year only if I pass with good grades in my first year.

Soon she dismissed us five minutes before the class ends and I got up and walked out towards my locker, I took my note pad from the bad and locked it. I don’t know if Stella is already here or not maybe she’s in class. My stomach was growling but then I didn’t have time to eat anything so I thought of starting walking towards my second class but then I saw harry entering the hall and both our eyes met, we looked at each other for a while just then the bell rang and I walked away.

I think he has just come to the college but Stella was not with him so maybe she came with jasmine. I got in the class and sat somewhere at the back. I couldn’t even concentrate on whatever the teacher was teaching because I was so hungry and my brain was not working. Finally the class got over and I rushed to my locker and kept my notepad and locked it again. I went to the canteen grabbed some food and then sat at the back. Before eating my lunch I thought of texting Stella but then I saw her entering the canteen and off course she was not alone the whole gang came along, I was about to wave at her when Adam came next to my table with his food tray.