Chapter Sixteen

I woke up to my phone ringtone and it buzzed nonstop, I tried finding it on my bed while Stella groaned, finally got my phone which was on the floor and I have no idea how it was lying on the floor maybe it dropped while I was sleeping, I checked and I had three missed calls from my mum number, I checked my time and it was 11.30 am.

 Shit! I cursed at myself and dialed her number

" Christy I have been calling on your number from past few minutes, why were you not picking up I got so worried", she sounded annoyed

" Hey mum sorry I just got up", I said yawning

" You just got up Christy its already going to be 12, where you out last night or something, should I be worried about anything, are you partying every weekend". She bombarded me with the entire stupid question.

" No mum I don’t party every weekend, I was up late watching some movies nothing much, anyways how have you and dad been", I said

 "We have been well, dad was missing you so we decided to call, how’s college and everything"? One more question from her end.

" College is fun and hectic", I said getting up from my bed

" Nice and how Stella is? Hope she’s doing well". She asks sounding concerned

" Yeah she’s all good and have already made new friends", I said looking at sleepy Stella

" Glad to hear that, hey listen to dad he wants to speak to you". She said

" Hey dad how have you been"? I said already missing him

" I am good kid; hope my baby girl is doing well"? He said

" Yeah I am fine, I miss you guys hope to see you soon if I get any holidays"

" Okay take care. Bye honey and love you", he said

" Bye dad and love you both", I said tears almost brimming in my eyes. I disconnected the call and took my towel and stuffs heading towards the bathroom while Stella was still sleeping. I took a hot shower and came back and Stella was getting up. “Morning” she said in her morning hoarse voice, “Morning sleepy head” I said smiling and then I remembered that I have to meet Tom and checked my time it was going to be 1 so first I thought of texting him to take make sure that if he’s up to help me. So I sat on my bed in my towel and started texting him. While Stella left the room to take a shower.

 Hey you up for the lunch and help? just then my phone beeped

 Yeah love I am up for it meet you at the same restaurant, should I come and pick you up or you will manage? (Tom reply)

 I thought for a while should I tell him to pick me up or should I take Stella car, what if she needs her car and maybe she has plans to go out with jasmine, harry and all. So I thought I will tell him to come and pick me up.

 Hey it will be great if you come to pick me up, Stella might need her car

 Cool I will pick you up after half an hour. (Tom reply)

 Thank you. See you. Bye

 See you J (Tom reply)

 I got up from my bed and started looking for clothes in my closet after going through so many clothes, I decided to wear my black ripped skinny jeans and 1975 band crop tee and wore my toms with it, I applied a liner, mascara and lip gloss. I also grabbed a sweater incase if I get late and my bag. The door opened and Stella was back from her long shower and she looked at me confused.

" Where are you going babe"? She asked

 "Oh I am going to meet Tom he’s helping me out with my assignment and yeah don’t wait for me, I will be having lunch with him", I said