Chapter Fifty Seven

Song for this chapter "Lay me down" by Sam Smith

I was about to sleep when my phone starts ringing. And Stella groans, I say sorry and quickly answer the phone before saying hello I check the name on the screen and it was written baby and it was harry's number, I don't remember writing baby instead of his name and I am sure harry must have done it. I hear him calling my name on the line and I quickly came out of my thinking state and said hello.

"What's wrong you were so quite"? He asks

"Um nothing, I was just wondering who changed your name to baby in my phone"

I hear him chuckle "well I don't know"

"Alright I should change back to harry later baby kind of sounds cheesy", I tease him

"Why you would do that, let it be baby only", he whines

"Alright" I give in

"I miss you, I wanted you to stay back", he says

"Me too, but Stella was feeling lonely and I can't leave her alone"

he sighs "I know",

"Is Gemma already asleep", I ask?

"Yeah she is"

"Christy"?

"Yeah "

"Why don't you move in with me, if you do at least you don't have to go back to dorm every time", he says

"What? Um no harry I can't leave Stella like this and just move out"

"I knew you would say that, anyways forget it", he says

"Harry please don't be mad, and try to understand my situation, I promised her mum that I will take care of her and I don't want my best friend to think that I am mean or something, just because I have something special like you in my life doesn't mean I will forget her", I whisper because I didn't want Stella to hear our conversation even though she's asleep. He doesn't say anything, I just hear him sigh and we both stay silent for a while.

"I understand", he says breaking the silence

"Thank you"

"Alright I think we should sleep, I will pick you up tomorrow", he says

"Alright, bye I miss you", I say

"Miss you too, night", he says and there's a silence. And then he hangs up. I sigh and look at the phone screen. I know we don't get to spend much time together and he's probably mad because of it. I think I should give more time to him and plan out something's with him. I know he's kind of frustrated because I don't let him come too close and also don't spend too much time, I mean he knows that I am not ready for the next step in my life even though I trust him but still it kind of scares me that he will leave me once he takes away my virginity. I know it's stupid of me to go in such deep thoughts and come to a conclusion. But one thing I am sure that he will be the one to whom I will lose it, maybe soon so that he knows that it's him only that I love and I am ready to take a next step in our relationship. I thought of texting him just to cheer him up because he did sounded low on the phone and I want him to be happy in this relationship. So I quickly send him a text.

"I know baby we don't get much time to spend these days but I promise I will make up for this. Please don't be mad and I love you, see you tomorrow"

I waited for his reply. But didn't get a reply maybe he's still mad, so I kept my phone under my pillow and closed my eyes. I tried hard to fall asleep but knowing that I am not able to keep him happy in this relationship kind of bothered me. So I took my phone out to listen to some music but I don't remember where I kept my headphones. Just them my phone beeped and it was a message from harry.

It's okay love I can understand I just want to spent more time with you, I want to cook for you do all those things which boyfriend girlfriend does, I want to spoil, I want you to sleep next to you and cuddle you and when I wake up in the morning the first thing I want to see your lovely face and also I want to make love to you. But we hardly get any time, we are always surrounded by my friends or Stella. Anyways I promise that even if we don't get time to spend I promise that I will make you feel special in every way. Christy and I love you too baby. Now sleep Sweet dreams about me

Going through his message made my stomach flutter. It was such a sweet message from him. I miss him so bad after reading it. I wish he was next to me so that he we could cuddle each other. I wanted to run my fingers in his curls and kiss those lips. I wanted to hear his morning voice and also just like him even I also wanted to make love to him. After reading his message I am sure i will sleep peacefully. I kept my phone under the pillow and this time I didn't let any stupid thoughts come to mind and only thought about him and closed my eyes.