Chapter Twent Two

I had to finish my dumplings too but how would I now, Harry and Stella are already here hope they don’t see me. The restaurant is small and I am sure while going out they will see me. I can’t even call the waitress because they might see me or hear me I was stuck at the back seat till they finish and leave.

 Stella was looking really pretty, I am sure harry going to fall for her more. I tried looking at harry and he was equally looking handsome though he was just wearing something casual but he did clean up well. I quickly got up from my seat and came and sat at the opposite direction so that they wouldn’t see me. I heard harry calling the waitress maybe they were ordering food now while I ate my dumplings couldn’t just sit here till they finish, have to plan something.  After a while the waitress came with the tea that I have ordered minutes back but she was busy attending the guest, she said sorry and I just smiled back.

 ‘Could you please get me the check’? I said quietly

 “Yeah sure”, she said and left, she came back with the check and gave the money but how would I get out from here I should just let the waitress walk in front of me and will hide behind her back, yeah this idea will work. The waitress came back with the change and I tipped her, she said “thank you” and smiled.

 “Could you please escort me out, I mean if you can walk in front of me actually my friend is here on a date pointing at Stella and I don’t want them to see me and disturb them”, I said nervously

 “Yeah sure, I will help you”, she said smiling

 I took my wallet and hid behind the waitress and she started walking, please god don’t let them see me, please I prayed and just then I heard someone calling my name. Shit!

 "Christy what are you doing here"? Harry furrows his brows, the waitress looked back at me with a sorry face and left and I stood there with blank expression.

 “Umm I just came to try a new restaurant, I didn’t know you guys would choose the same place”, I said biting my lower lip.

 “I hope you were not following us”, harry said with a smirk, I looked at him with anger and then at Stella why wouldn’t she stand up for me or say anything.

 Well FYI I was sitting here before you and you guys came here few minutes back so use your brain before mocking me, I said and walked away, the waitress opened the door for me and I gave a small smile and quickly walked out it was dark and pretty chilly outside, while walking towards the car someone grabbed me by my waist and turned me around and my back hit the car, I panicked and when I saw the person face it was harry, we were so close to each other my hands were on his chest I couldn’t fathom at the moment what exactly he was trying to do, I struggled in his grip when he pushed me more and my back was hurting.

 “Harry you’re hurting me”, I said

He didn’t say anything just loosened his grip and stared right into my eyes, he was looking at me like he wants to say something or either way he was trying to read my mind I bit my lips but this time driven by desire thinking that can he kiss me already, his closeness was overwhelming and I wanted to taste him so badly at the moment I know thinking about this was so wrong but yet it felt so right just then his lips crashed on mine and I kissed him back, our tongue moved in sync, his hands tangling in my hair while my hands moved to his back while deepening the kiss his body pressed hard to mine and my back was hurting me but it didn’t matter for now because my whole body was experiencing a new sensation just like before I said it was like a spell that was working on me my body was heated up and soon I pulled away because I was out of breath, we just pressed our heads together gasping for air and I could feel his hot breath on mine.

“Why did you kiss me”? I said steadying my breath

“Why you didn’t want me too”, he said with a scowl

I mean its wrong you’re out here with my best friend and now you’re kissing me what do you actually want harry, you can’t have both of us, I said meaning every word

I got her here because I didn’t like you getting close with Adam guy and plus I had some work with Stella so that’s why I asked her out, he said

He’s my friend harry and if you don’t like Stella you’re giving her false hope, I think she likes you and I don’t want to come in between you both, I said looking down

Then why did you kiss me Christy you could have just moved back like you did before, why kiss me this time, he said brusquely

“Because I couldn’t and I don’t have a reason behind It and you should go back inside”, I said thought I wanted to tell him what I felt for him but what I did was already wrong and now if I say what I felt then it would be more wrong.

“Whatever Christy save your breath”, he said and pulled away soon the warmness turned into coldness and I was shivering, he walked towards the restaurant without looking back, I unlocked my car and hopped in and sat there for a while thinking why did I kiss him because you love him said my sub conscious, I betrayed my friend but I don’t even know what she feels about harry, I should talk to her when she gets back to the dorm anyhow otherwise I can’t come to a conclusion. I thought of having a peaceful day but the tables turned around and it became worst. I know that harry would forget about the kiss but what about me will I forget my first kiss, I guess not.