Chapter Forty Seven

I looked at harry and he seems like he's pissed off. I guess Tom has decided to get the whole group with him. And I didn't realise that stella was sitting among them until I got a clear view of her.

"Christy Oh my god how ve you been"? She walks towards me and hugs me.

"I am good, how are you"?

"I have beem good too. Sorry I heard about your mum and dad, I didn't call you becuase I thought you might want some space", she says and hugs me again

"No problem, I am fine, I will get over it."

"Come I got your favourite dumplings", she says and takes me to the dinner table.

"Thanks and hi everyone", I say and smile. Tom gets up from his seat amd hugs me and one by one the whole group comes and hugs me.

"Okay everyone settle down, you're suffocating her", harry said

"Chill harry, we kind of missed her", tom and jasmine say at the same time.

"I know, now lets have dinner, we are hungry", he says and comes and sits beside me. We all sit and have our meal and like always chase filling his mouth with every food he sees on the table. Maybe they came at the wrong timing because we were just expecting tom but somehow seeing all of them and stella especially kind of felt good and the atmosphere was fun. Seems like now I am a part of their group now even though in the starting I wanted to keep a distance but after knowing them I guess they are really good guys and so far I feel that stella and I have choosen the right people. Tom was busy updating me about his party and how they partied continously also to mention how harry left when he heard about me. And stella telling me how she missed me and my drunk state.

"Wow christy such a pretty ring", jasmine says

"Don't tell me it's a couple ring", tom says I blush and quickly keep my hands down on my thigh. I wanted harry to say something but he didn't

"No it's not", I say

"Yes it's a couple ring and I gave her", harry says and I look at him suprised

"So does that mean you guys are a couple now", everyone says simultaneously

"Yes we are", harry says and kisses my ring finger. They all hoot my cheeks were sure red as a tomato it was weird to actually facing such situation. I looked at Stella she kind of seem like taken back by this and also she didn't look really happy and I am not sure why. She saw me looking at her she quickly changed her expression and gave me a warm smile. And I know something is not right or maybe she's not happy for me. Or maybe she's just shocked because she didn't expect me to go into a relationship after what happened to her because she knew that at one point I promised myself that I would never fall in love cause love will eventually lead you to a broken heart.

"What are you thinking"? Harry asks

"Umm nothing, I think I should call my parents",

"Harry and christy we need to celebrate", tom says excitedly

"Yeah we will this Friday", harry says

"Cool", everyone says

"Excuse me guys I need to make call", I say and walk out. I diall my dad number but he doesn't pick up, I call him again no answer. Then I call on my mum number and she picks up.

"Hey mum"

"Hey baby, you reached on time", she asks

"Yeah I did"

"So where are you now"? She asks

"I am at harry place for today"

"Alone"? She squeaks

"No stella and some of his friends are here, don't worry"

"Just be careful, he's a nice guy but I don't want you to rush in with everything, you know what I mean right", she says and I knew exactly what she's trying to say.

"Yes mum, I know anyways I just called you to know that I am fine and yeah please tell dad I have reached he's not answering my call"

"Okay love. Take care bye and I love you", she says

"I love you too mum bye". I say and end the call.

"Everything alright", harry asks

"Yeah why wouldn't it be"

"I am sorry I didn't know tom was getting everyone along, I know you need some time alone", he says

"No it's okay, I am happy to see them here anyways let's get back to kitchen" I said The boys were busy planning things for the weekend.

"I think we should leave now", Mack said and everyone nods

"I am going to stay back with my best friend only if harry doesn't mind" Stella says

"Umm yeah you can stay back", I said and I am sure he would be furious becuase I promised to sleep in his room today. I looked at harry and he had a frown on his face. They all got up and we hugged each other and said our good byes.

"I am really happy for you and harry, I knew something was cooking up", Tom says and hugs me

"Yeah right and you're the one who made me believe that harry has actually a thing for me", I smile and say

"I know, you're a really sweet girl and I guess he has choosen the correct girl this time, more than happy for my best mate", he says

"Thank you Tom, I love you", I said

"What you love him", harry frowns

"I meant like in a good friend way"

"No she meant that she loves me more than you", Tom teases

"Shut up Tom and get out now", harry scoffs

"I know why he's pissed", tom smirks and harry closed the door on his face.

"That's so rude harry", I said

"Whatever now go and entertain your best friend", he says and walks away. I go back to the kitchen and join stella.

"Where's harry"? She asks

"In his room", I said