Chapter Forty One

Hary looks at me and for the first time I could see tears in his eyes. And I am sure he was trying hard not to break down infront of me. So he just hugs me and rubs my back.

"I am sorry I know you're going through so much right now but I just wanted to know what you feel about me", he says and I just keep silent, he pulls away from the hug.

"Christy I promise you that I would never hurt you or anything, I don't know what stella told you but she knows that I like you, I mean I took her out for dinner and stuffs not because I like her because I wanted to know more about you from her and it was her idea to make you jealous so that you would come and express your feelings for me but you were so stubborn that it never happened and when I called you on Tom birthday and told you about my feelings you didn't respond so I thought you don't like me the way I like you. So I just thought I should step back and just be happy watching you from afar"

I frown, "What? So all this you going out with Stella was just to make me jealous"

"Yeah, it was Stella idea because she knew that you like me", he smirks

"Oh my god you guys are so mean", I whine

"Atleast now I know how you feel about me and I am more than happy to know that you like me" he pouts

"Harry", I pout, he smiles and then picks me up bridal style and lays me on my bed he kisses my forehead and then looks at me. "I promise to keep you happy" and I just lift my head and give him a quick kiss and he laughs.

He holds me tightly like I am going to leave him or something I just smile and bury my head on his chest and close my eyes. He sighs and rubs my back. I was really tired by all the crying and everything. Whatever harry said today made me feel so relaxed and happy. Also that I can hangout with harry without having to worry about Stella. Harry said that he likes me but he didn't actually ask me to be his girlfriend and the same thing stella told me that harry likes her but hasn't asked her out yet. Strange but why am I thinking about all this I mean just now he told me all this was planned by him and stella, I should just shut my inner thoughts and enjoy the warm cuddle. I never imagined i would be sleeping with a guy in my room but that's the fun part of life you never know who you bump into life and how someone can hold such a important place in your life. Harry was already asleep as I could hear him snoring lightly. I pulled out from his tight hug and faced other side so now my back was facing him, he changed his position too and wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me close to him. I just smile and close my eyes and soon sleep takes over and probably this would be the best I have slept in few days.

I woke up feeling all sweaty and like something was pressing me down, I looked around and saw harry still holding me tight, I flinched for a moment I completely forgot that he is with me, whatever happend yesterday was too overwhelming for me and I thought it was all a dream. I stayed like that for a moment looking at him, he was still asleep and his hair was all over his face. I ran my fingers on his cheeks and then his lips, he flinched and tried to open one eye and looked at me and smiles.

"Morning baby", he says in his morning thick voice

"Morning", I said he was about to kiss me when we heard a knock on my door and it was dad. Shoot!

"Christy you awake", dad asks

"Yeah dad one minute don't come inside I am changing", I said and jumped out of my bed.

"Harry hurry up get inside the bathroom", I say softly and he quickly grabs his shirt from the floor and goes inside the bathroom. I did my hair and went and open the door.

"Hey kid breakfast ready and mum called she's coming in an hour", he says

"Okay", I say and we both walk down to the kitchen, god I didn't even clean my mouth.

"You will be fine right and deal with it maturely", he asks

"Yeah dad don't worry, I already spoke to her lastnight", I said

"You did"? He looks suprised

"Yeah, now can we have breakfast", I say playfully

"Okay, but where is harry"? He asks and just then he joined us and came and sat next to me, I looked at him and thought to myself morning harry was the best. He looks scruffy and his hair was all messy, I just wanted to run my fingers in those curls but damn dad was with us.

"Morning Mr Walts", he says

"Morning harry so slept well lastnight", dad asks

"Um yeah, it was very relaxing and the best sleep I had in a long time", he says and holds my hand under the table and I give a light squeeze

"I will just be back, you guys continue eating", I said

"Where are you going"?, harry asks

"I need to use the washroom", I said and he just shrugs, I go upstairs and wee and then brush my teeth quickly amd then go back downstairs and join them back on dining table, they were busy discussing about their favourite sports. And I sat there eating my sandwich.

"So any plans for today, I mean are you're going to show harry around", dad asks

"There's nothing much to see around dad, and mum coming right", I say drinking my milk

"Yeah so you can have lunch with mum and then later you and hary can go out", he says

"I don't know let's see", I say biting my lip and harry squeezes my thigh and I flinch

"Yeah you and your mother can have a quality time and Mr walts and I can clean the house or maybe watch football", harry says

"What clean the house", I laugh

"What men can also clean house and do laundry, right Mr Walt", harry says playfully

"You're right harry", he says and they both high five

"Whatever", I say rolling my eyes. We finish our breakfast and I do the dishes while harry cleans the kitchen, I mean what is actually happening, he's here with me and helping me with all the household work like a perfect married couple, but then all the love stories never have happy ending, and I don't even know if we will have a happy ending too. I just hope that he keeps loving me the way he loves me now. Harry comes and wraps his hand around my waist and kisses me on my neck.

"Harry dad right in the living room", I say my breath rising but he doesn't say anything and continues kissing me, he hits that sensitive spot near my collar bone and I moan softly and he laughs becuase now he knows that I like being kissed there.

"Harry", my dad calls and he qucikly moves away

"Yeah Mr Walt", he says and leaves the kitchen leaving me breathless, I curse my body for responding so quick to his touch. I finish cleaning the dishes and then walk towards the living and dad and harry were busy watching some game. I stood there and smiled just then the door bell rang dad and harry looks at me. So now finally it will be mum, dad looks at me with concern eyes I just smile at him and walk towards the door to open it.