Chapter Fifty Six

"Looks like harry is mad at you", gemma says

"I think so too", I said

She winks "Don't worry he will come back to you when they all leave", I know what she meant so I blush and continuing eating my food.

"Stella are you going to stay back or leave", I ask

"Um I think I will leave already her sister is here, but I kind of get bored at dorm, I miss you", she says

"Fine I will come and stay with you anyhow I don't want to miss my classes tomorrow"

"Uh thanks, I love you, I hope harry will be fine with you not staying back", she asks

"Yeah don't worry, I will speak to him later". She smiles and finishes her food. Even I finished my food and sat there listening to their talk.

"Christy are you done eating", harry asks

"Yeah I am done", he shrugs and continues talking to Erick what were they exactly talking about. From the moment they sat together the conversation has been on. I will ask him later uh but then I promised to go back with Stella, Everyone finally finishes their food and now they were deciding who's going to wash the dishes or clean the kitchen. While we girls went to the living room to chit chat leaving the boys in the kitchen to do all the work.

"Any plans for tomorrow", gemma asks

"Nope, have to attend classes and then have to meet Adam", I said

"Okay, I think I will meet my friends", she says.

"Okay, gemma I have to go back to my dorm with Stella today", I say

"Um okay does harry know", she asks

"No, I have to tell him, I hope you will be fine I go", I ask

"Yeah. At least I will get the whole bed to myself," she laughs

I smile, "yeah you can have the full bed to yourself", and she smiles. Chase comes and joins us. I am sure he is running from all the work he is been given.

"Chase are you not going to help the boys", I ask

"Nope, my work is only to eat, they will do the work", he says and comes and sits next to Jasmine.

"So Chase finally you got the girl of your dreams", gemma says

"I don't know about dream girl but yeah she is fine", he says and Jasmine looks at him with wide eyes and hits him playfully.

"I am kidding yeah she's the one I have been waiting for her", he says. Three of us say Aw they both flush and Chase hugs Jasmine. Soon the boys join us in the living room.

"Should we have another round of FIFA", Tom asks

"It's already 10 guys, we have to wake up early for class", harry says

"Oh and when did you start caring about being on time', Mack says

"I think we all should leave even Gemma is tried", I said. Everyone looks at me as if I said something strange. I saw Gemma giggling because she knew that harry would be pissed, as I could already see a scoff on Harry's face and like everyone was expecting that I would stay back but then I had to go because I don't want Stella to be alone.

"What? Are you leaving", harry asks

"Yeah Stella will be alone and she's feeling home sick these days so I have to go with her", I said

"Um Stella if you want you can come at my place", Erick says. We all look at Erick when he says this, I mean like did he really asked Stella to come to his place, even Stella looks at him confused and more of surprised.

"Uh thanks Erick but I want to spend some time with my best friend", she says

"Okay no worries", he says.

"I think then we should leave", Tom says

"I will drive you home", harry says, I thought he will be angry but I guess he understands my situation. I hug gemma, we all say our goodbyes and then go out, Jasmine goes with Chase while Tom, Mack and Erick leave together. Harry was driving me and Stella back to our dorm. I sit with harry on the passenger seat and Stella sits at the back. Harry soon starts his car and we were out from his place. Three of us were silent the whole ride, I was already feeling so tired so I just closed my eyes. Harry rolls down the window and the cold breeze hits my face and my hair was all over my face.

"Harry can you please roll the window up", I frown he doesn't say anything and keeps it open and I couldn't mange my hair because the cold breeze was making my hair move in all direction, I am sure I was looking like a ghost. I could hear Stella giggles and sure harry was also enjoying the sight and he was purposely doing it. Finally I gave up and closed my eyes again letting my hair fall all over my face. Cool I was not going to let harry win. We reached the campus and I tied my hair in a bun and then got off the car. Harry pulled me back not letting me go, while Stella was already standing outside. Stella waits for me, harry looks at Stella he knew that she was not going to leave so he let my hand go, I closed the gap between us and kissed him on his lips, he was shocked but then smiles.

"Good night harry", I said and got off the car

"Night baby I will pick you up tomorrow for class", he says, I nod and then he wishes Stella too. Soon he leaves us and we walk towards our dorm. Weather was becoming quite chilly these days. We hurriedly got inside and unlocked our room. I was coming back to my room after a long time, though it was not that longer but it seemed like. And I did miss this small room of ours. Stella changed into her night clothes which mean she was not going to take a shower and even I was shit tired to take a bath, and weather was also bit cold but then I can't sleep without taking bath so I quickly grab my stuffs and leave for bathroom. I take a quick shower and the get back to room whereas Stella is already lying on the bed under the covers, I think she was already asleep. I put on fresh clothes, grab my phone from the table and then quickly get under the covers.