Chapter Fourty

Hey lay me down without breaking from the kiss and soon it turned out in a passionate make out. I knew where it was leading too but at the moment I didn’t mind maybe this will take my mind off from everything but us. He bit my lip and I moan softly. The kiss was so passionate thousands of emotions were running inside me. I took off his shirt not breaking from the kiss and we continued kissing, his tongue was moving perfectly with mine, he tried to take my shirt off but somehow it got stuck and I giggled he looked at me confused and I just smiled.

 “What”? “Why are you laughing”? He asked

 “Nothing”, I said and kissed him back, he threw the shirt on the floor and now I was in my bra and my shorts. He left wet kisses on my neck and my head moved back in pleasure. His hands slowly started moving down to my buttons and my breath hitched for a moment because I was not ready for what’s going to happen next.

 “Harry”, I said and he looked at me I could see his desire for me clearly on his face and maybe he could see the same but this would be too quick. Though I wanted him to be my first but I guess I was still not ready for it.

 “Yeah I understand but I so badly want to taste you Christy”, he said and I flush

 “Can you please come here and lay with me”, I said and he came and laid next to me, I look at him with a sorry face and maybe he understood that I was sorry for stopping him in between.

 “Its fine Christy I would never force you to do anything”, maybe some other time and by the way you’re a really good kisser”, he smiles and cuddles me.

 “Well thank you, you’re not so bad yourself”, I said and gave him a quick kiss on his lips and wrap my arms around his torso and buried my face in his chest. We both stayed like that for some time and it was weirdly so comforting.

 “Christy will you be honest with me if I ask you something”, he ask breaking the silence

 “Yeah’, I murmur

 “Promise”, he says

 “I promise”, I say

 “Do you like me the way I like you”, he ask sounding nervous

 “What”? I said and looked up at him

 “You promised so now you’ve to answer me”, he said. I didn’t know what to say, I mean why would he make it so difficult for me, if I tell him I like him and what if Stella comes to know about this our friendship will be ruined plus I have already done so much behind her back that it’s already screwed. Harry cups my cheek and brushed my cheeks with his fingers, I bit my lip again

 “Don’t do that it drives me crazy”, he says, I pull out from the cuddle and got up from the bed. I wish I could tell him how much I like him but maybe this is not the right moment. I grab my shirt from the floor and put on, he sighs. It was all so difficult, everything was all so F****** difficult at the moment, I was stuck between harry and Stella, she has her own side of story and harry has his own, Tom says Harry likes me, I don’t know what to do it was all so messed up.

 “Christy will you say something”, he snaps

 I sigh, and threw my hands in the air, what do you want me to say harry, my life is messed up, and I don’t know what’s happening it’s all so confusing, Stella says that she likes you and she says that even you like her and then you say that you like me I don’t know who to believe. My eyes were starting to tear up, my parents life is F***** up, my love life is in a wrong direction so what do you expect me to say.

 He got up from the bed and walks towards me, he’s stands in front of me, gazing down at me, I look down because I didn’t want him to see me crying, he might think that I am a cry baby. He lifts my face and caresses my cheeks, I close my eyes from his touch and a single tear roles down my face.

 I like you harry, I like you so much that it hurts, I liked you from the moment I saw those green eyes at the restaurant the feeling that I experience whenever I am with you is something I have never felt before, I promised myself that I would never fall for anyone but then you happened. You were so intimidating and rude it somehow drew me more towards you, I had a different view about you before but then when Adam told me about you, I know that your love life was f***** up that’s why you don’t trust people easily and when you love someone you love them with your whole heart. The mysterious and hard expression you put on yourself is just to cover up the soft and loving person that you are inside. I thought that you were just fooling around with me and Stella because she would always come and tell me things but when you were with me you were completely different, so I didn’t know what to believe. I care way too much for Stella and I don’t want to hurt her.