Chapter Sixty Five

Song for this chapter: Skinny Love

it's Friday today. Harry and I haven't spoken to each other from past three days to be exact, he didn't even bother to call me once, does that means we are done, I was so excited for Friday one because we had a demo interview today at college and second the important one was the celebration of our togetherness. But no he had to spoil all this, I thought at least he will call me and say that he misses me but no nothing like that happened, my eyes start to tear up thinking about all this, and I didn't even see him at the college throughout the week, has he gone back to Michelle or has he locked himself at his home like Tom told me once that when he's mad at someone he locks himself up and likes to be alone. Weird that even Tom didn't bother to call me just receive one miss call on Tuesday and not even one after that and what can I say about Stella she was mostly with jasmine all the time and would just text me once in a while to know if I am doing okay or she would tell me to give up on this relationship.

I stand near my locker and think about all this stuff, my first period was going to start in a while and maybe we will leave for the demo interview at least it will keep my mind distracted. Soon the bells rings and I lock my locker and walk towards my class. Seems like today the whole class is present, half of the faces I didn't even see in the regular days. Maybe everyone is excited to go for a short one day tour. Miss Ellie comes and joins us in the class she gives us the instruction regarding the interview and what all we have to ask and say. And the person who we will be interviewing we will know at the spot, so she told us to relax and have fun for today. She looks at me and smiles and gives me one of her looks which means she knows about what all happened and wants me to speak up, I just look at her and smile.

We all got out of the class and walked outside. While walking in the corridor I spot the harry near his locker and for a moment I froze to one place, my heart beat starts racing as if I have seen a ghost, he was dressed in same white shirt and black jeans, but his hair looked more messier today, soon some girl comes and joins her near the locker, I try to hide behind the group of girls in my class and was just praying that he won't see me and thankfully he didn't.

"Christy" someone calls my name and I know exactly who it was, harry. I don't look back and take long strides, finally I was outside, I quickly hop in the school bus, I don't know if he's following me or not but I didn't look back once. Why does he want to talk now, so that he won't get booed for cancelling his party or that he has been dumped again, wait am I going to dump him, what's the use if he's going to carry on like this, should I end it, no I can't he's the most amazing thing that has happened in my life maybe I will take some time to figure out things. The bus leave the college campus, I sit somewhere at the back going back to my thinking mode. I forgot that Gemma is still in town but I don't think she knows about all this, maybe harry didn't tell her this time. I think I will call her and talk to her later.

"Christy Right?" A girl from my class asks

"Yeah"

"Hi I am Cali, can I sit with you?" She asks

"Yeah sure", I said she smiles and sits with me, weird I have never noticed her in my class but she still knows my name am I that popular because of harry, I thought to myself

"Sorry I am quite bulky", she said

"Oh no you're really cute", I said

"Thanks, you know I knew that you are perfect for harry from the beginning", she said

"What?"

"I know I am no one to say all this but I have too, I know you and harry are dating and you guys look really good together like perfect couples, and I know that people are going to say things about him, but I don't want you to listen to them, he's really a nice guy, he might seem off and always like to have his way but every person has both negative and positive side right and in harry people are just focusing on his negative side because of Michelle, in my view she was not a good fit for harry, first I always thought that harry will be the one to cheat on harry but then turns out it was Michelle, also everyone use to tease calling me fat and calling weird names but because of harry they all stopped because he stood up for me and from then nobody ever teased me". She catches her breath after her rant

"Okay. But you're in first year like me, so when did all this happened", I ask confused

She laughs "well I was harry's classmate but due to some illness I had to skip college and this year I changed my course and her I am now",

"Oh", I said

"So you guys are back to normal and is the party still on", she asks

"How do you know about the party?" I ask

"Well harry came up and told me when you guys were back from your family trip and I was the first one he invited, you really seem to make him happy," she said

"I don't know, we are still not talking and I don't think the party is on," I Sigh

"Really "

"Yeah "

"Everything will be fine just give some time", she said, I just nod. I don't know where we were exactly going it's been hour we have been on the bus, I ask Miss Ellie how much more time, she responded one more hour, I was kind of getting bored on the bus deep down I wished for harry to be here with me but he was busy with a girl at school. My phone starts ringing, I hope it's not harry and it was not instead Gemma was calling me.

Shoot! I was mentally debating whether I should pick up the phone or not, and the phone stops ringing, but it rings again and this time I decide to pick up.

"Hello"

"Christy where are you", she asks

"I am out "

"Out like where", she asks

"I don't know where we are heading, Miss Ellie is taking us for some mock interview, don't know about the place yet", I said

"Okay, I will call you back", she said ad the call gets disconnected. That was strange I thought she would ask about today's party and she didn't even ask me anything related to harry.

"Who was it?" Cali asks

"Um harry's sister Gemma", I said

"Okay", she said and goes back to whatever she was doing.

—————————————————————————————————————————

So I want to Thank @StylesClarityxx for making a beautiful trailer for this Fanfiction. And also thank you to anyone who's reading this Fanfic and voting. All the Love xx

If you guys want to check out the trailer here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7NL6hmrTFs&feature=youtu.be