Chapter Twenty Three

I reached back to the dorm and threw my bag on the bed. I was so furious at myself, I wasn't thinking straight while kissing him whatever happend was wrong. I just have to wait for Stella and talk to her. I thought of taking a shower before she gets back so I grabbed my stuffs and left for the bathroom.

When I came back to the room, Stella was still not back, is she going to come back or stay back at harry place. Maybe I should just message and ask her.

Hey are you going to come back? 

I waited for her reply but didn't get one, i panicked what if harry have told her about our kiss and what if she's mad at me or i guess maybe she was busy. I hope its the second one. So I lay on my bed and thought of reading something to kill time and I picked 'Looking for alaska'by john green. After reading 'The fault in our stars' he was definitely my new author love and maybe I will talk about him tomorrow in the literature class. I set my alarm clock for the next day just incase if I fall asleep while reading.

I woke up with my alarm tone and it was annoying,  I stop the alarm from ringing just hate waking up in the morning. I roll out from the bed and noticed that stella was not back and didn't even recieved any messages from her. I am sure she knows about the kiss otherwise she would have sent me a reply. God harry I hate you

I took a shower and then changed into fresh clothes for college. I didn't even felt like decking up. So just wore whatever came into my hand. I grabbed my bag and left the room. I thought of getting a breakfast on the way so hopped in the car and drove.

I went to Chinatown to have my breakfast becuase I still had an hour time. So parked the car and got in the restaurant luckiky only few students were there. I quickly ordered some sandwiches and coffee. 

The breakfast was really good and it made my morning. After I finshed my breakfast headed to my car and drove to the campus. I hope the weekend comes soon so that I can go and meet my parents. Soon  I was outside the campus and parked my car and got off. I saw adam getting out from his car and he saw me too. I just waved at him and walked towards him.

"Hey, how you doing"? I asked smiling

"I am good, you say"? He said locking his car

"I am good too", I said and we both walked towards the locker hall.

"Oh and you should give me you number so that we could hangout sometimes", he said taking his phone out. We both exchanged numbers and walked towards our own lockers. I kept my bag and took my notepad along and walked towards my first class though I still had five minutes.

When i reached my class only one student was there anf i jusy smiled at her and sat on one of the front seats and started to listen to some music for a while. Meanwhile students started coming to class and I put my phone back in my pocket. I thought of texting Stella but then I didn't to know what to say, I think I should talk to harry first and ask him.

My phone vibrated and I took out the phone and it was a message from Adam

See you at lunch christy :)  (Adam message)

Sure. I texted and kept my phone back just then Miss Ellie entered the class. She had a big smile on her face and greeted us. She talked about some famous magzine joutnalist and how we will be a chance to meet them and ask quetions. I was so happy hearing that plus I had so many questions to ask them. Soon the class was over and I was going to walk out when Miss Ellie called me back.

"Your assignment was good christy", she said smiling

"Really thank you so much, I really had a tuff time finding the notes. But I am glad you liked it", I said returning the smile

"I hope you continue doing the good work in the near future", she said

"Yeah I will",  I said and walked out from the class and headed towards my second class. The teacher has not yet come to the class so I just took  the second last seat and sat down. Soon the priod was over and I went to my lockers and kept my note pad and headed to canteen.

I saw Adam already in the canteen and joined him, we both grabbed our food tray and took a seat at the back as usual and ate our food talking about classes and the coming weekend.

"I am planning to go and visit my family",  I said

"Sounds nice. I have no plans yet maybe a boring weekend", he said taking the last bite of his burger.

"Yeah", I said

We both finished our food but still sat in the canteen talking, I looked around to see if Stella was there but I guess not then I spotted mack and all sitting in a group, I thought of going there and asking them about Stella. So I excused my self from adam and walked towards their table.

"Hey have you seen stella around", I asked looking at Tom

Oh hi Christy,  she's with harry, chase and jasmine, I guess they have skipped college today, he said looking back at me

"Alright thank you and bye", I said and walked away from them

I waved at adam mouthing him to come out and he got up and walked towards me, I went to my locker while adam got his bag and stood in front of my locker. I yook my note pad out and locked my locker.

"Do you want to hangout after classes"? Adam asked

"Umm I need to speak to stella today so maybe tomorrow",  I said

"Okay sure no problem", he said and walked me to my class. We both said bye and he left for his class and I got in my class. Soon this class was also over and it was my last class literature. I was thinking whether which novel to talk about because I loved all the john green novels just then a student came an announced that the teacher was busy with the chairperson so he won't take the class which means free period.

I went to my locker and took my bag and walked out. I thought of texting Adam saying that I am going to leave early but then he's still in class so I shouldn't disturb him. I hopped in my car and drove away. While driving my phone satrted buzzing and I checked and it was from mum.

"Mum I am driving right now will you call after sometime", I said and disconnected the call. I reached hostel and parked the car in the usual spot and got off locked the car and headed towards my dorm. When I opened the door I saw harry and stella siting in the room talking, did I come at the wrong time I thought to myself and just then they both noticed me standing infront of the door.