Chapter Sixty Eight

Song for this chapter: Loving You Tonight by Andrew Allen

Harry takes my hand in his and we start walking down the stairs, he kind of looked content at the moment but when he was asking for my forgiveness he looked so stressed out.

"Harry where are we going"? I ask

"I am not familiar with this area but I am kind of hungry right now so let's look for some good restaurant", he said

"Okay", I said harry's phone starts ringing and he asks for my permission, I laugh and nod, he smiles back and takes the call, it was Tom's call.

"Hey what's up"? Harry said, harry looks at me after a while, I arch my brows trying to figure out his expression "wait let me ask Christy"

"Christy Tom's asking if tonight party is on, I mean if you don't want to its okay, I get it", he said

"Um ... I... Yeah its fine", I said

"Are you sure"? He asks

"Yeah, I am", I said. harry's face lightens up and tells Tom to arrange everything for tonight and ends the call.

"Thanks for saying yes", he said

"I hope you won't ruin it", I tease him

I promise I won't ever, he said, I just smile. We were outside in front of harry's car deciding which way to go, harry checked some good restaurant nearby on his phone and lastly he decided some restaurant nearby. Soon we were out from the Teen Vogue office. I almost forgot to tell him about the good news, I will tell him at the restaurant, I was famished and my stomach was already growling. Thank god the drive was 20 minutes, the car drive was silent not the awkward silence that we use to have in the beginning more of a comforting one this time , he played some classic songs in and I just closed my eyes and tried to enjoy the music and harry's presence at the moment. I missed him so much and I was more than happy to be back with him.

Finally we reached to our destination, the restaurant was quite nice, and the waiter escorted us to our seat and got us the menu. I wanted to have some Chinese food so I ordered noodles and while harry ordered some chicken steaks and rice.

"Harry", I said

"Yeah baby", he said

"Um you know the editor offered me an intern job at her office", I said

"What"? He said

"Yeah, I mean she wants me to write a good article and then she will decide according to my work"

"Oh my god that's a good news Christy", he smiles

"But I am nervous, I don't think I can write something exceptional, the way she's expecting something fresh from me, I am scared", I said. He gets up from his place and comes and sits next to me, he takes my hand in his and gives it a light squeeze "don't worry, "I am sure you will do great", he said

"I hope so", I said

"Wow we have two reasons to celebrate", he said and kisses me

"Yeah", I said pulling back from the kiss. The waiter came back with my order, harry's order will take some more time, the waiter informed, I hurriedly hogged on my food, while harry looked at my dish like a 3 year old hungry child, I laugh and feed him, he happily opens his mouth and eats.

"Harry you can have some noodles", I said

"Only if you feed me", he smiles

"Harry please, we are not at your place",

"So what, I don't care and there is hardly anyone at the restaurant", he said

"Fine kid", I said, he rolled his eyes, I fed him few spoons and then the waiter got his order and it smelled delicious. While harry quickly starts eating.

"Christy I am not giving you my steaks", he said chewing his food

"Well I am satisfied with my noodles", I said even though I wanted to have the steak badly. Harry shrugs and continues eating, I looked at him eating the steaks and he was purposely making sounds and having the steaks and murmuring how delicious it was. I rolled my eyes and looked away, he laughs at my reaction. He takes the glass to drink water and I quickly take one of the steaks from his pate and quickly put in my mouth, harry bursts out laughing at my reaction.

"What's so funny"?, I ask

"Nothing", he said and continues to laugh

"Harry", I whine

"Okay, there's some sauce on tip of your nose", he smiles

"What"?

"Yeah, let me clean it", he said

"No thank you, I can clean it myself", I said

"Okay", he said. I cleaned the tip of my nose and finish my noodles, harry finished his food after me, we ordered some lime juice and talked about the whole week and harry told me how empty he felt without me and that he promises to never repeat this mistake.

"Christy",

"Yeah"

"Um I have no problem with you being friends with Adam", he said,

"What"?, I said almost choking on my lemon juice

"Yeah, I mean I cannot decide who you can be friends with", he said

"Are you sure",

"I am not don't keep asking me otherwise I will change my mind", he smiles

"Okay, thanks baby", I said

"What did you say"? He asks with wide eyes

"Nothing",

"You called me baby", he said

"I know", I tease

He smiles and doesn't say anything, I am sure he's going to tease me back later. He calls the waiter and pays the bill and we were back on the road. Harry was so excited for today's party, while I was just hoping that Michelle doesn't show up at the party, I don't even know how many people are going to be there. And not to forget harry was paying for the drinks and everything at the party, he said that I am the best thing that has happened to me, so he wants to treat everyone on our behalf.

"Harry drop me at my hostel, I need to take shower and change", I said

"We can go to my place, I mean you can take your clothes and other stuffs" he said

"No, you can pick me up later, plus I wanted to meet Stella"

"So you can meet her at the party", he said

"Harry", I whine

"Fine, but be ready on time", he said

"I will", I said