Chapter Thirty

I reached my dorm and quickly took a bath and then thought of watching a movie I have one assignment to complete literature class one. We had to write about one of our favorite writers so I thought of wtiting about hemingway but I can do that at night.  So I sat on the bed with my laptop and  thought of watching fifty shades of grey, I heard some of my class mates talking about the movie in the class and saying it's a good movie but then I remembered I don't have the movie, so o thought of downloading it, hope the wifi speed is good enough and luckiky it was, I kept the laptop aside and maybe should take a nap till the movie gets downloaded. 

I woke up I don't know after how long, I guess the nap turned out into a proper sleep for an hour or so. I checked my time and it was 7. I can't believe I slept for so long. Stella was still not back and I didn't know whether I should go out for dinner or order something,  maybe stella can get something for me. So I messaged her.

Hey can you get me some dinner ? I don't feel like going out :)

Yeah sure, but will be back around 9 ( stella messaged)

No problem, only if you don't forget

Hah . I will bring it, plus I have lots of things to tell you. (Stella messaged)

Okay.

I knew she wanted to talk about harry. I checked my download status and it was completed, so I thought of watching it but I guess I should finish my assignment first, so I took my note pad out and started searching for some of hemingway works because I haven't read all his works. After all the research work and everything finally I was done, I checked the time amd it was going to be nine and I was starting to feel hungry. I hope she comes soon.

Meanwhile I lay on the bed and listened to some music on my phone and sang along. I was busy singing the lyrics of ed sheeran fault in our stars song my eyes closed feeling all the emotions when the song finished I opened my eyes and saw harry and stella grinning at me. I immediately got up becuse I forgot that I was just in my shorts and bra. I saw harry checking me out head to toe, I wanted to comment but then it would be weird in front of stella so I quickly went to my closet and wore a tee.

"You need to knock before getting in", I said with a scowl

"Well we did knock but if you're expecting us to wait till you finish singing then it would be unfair we wouldn't have got the chance to see you like this", harry said smirking while stella laughed along

"Very funny and what are you even doing here", I asked

"Well don't you see I am here with stella she asked  me to come upstairs",  he said and Stella nodded

"Anyways he will leave in a while, you should have your dinner", stella said. I took the takeout from her and sat on the bed. Harry was sitting on the end of the bed while I ate my dinner, she got me dumplings and some juice.

"I am just going to take a quick shower harry you will wait right",  stella said

"Yeah go ahead I will be here", he said grabbing my laptop in his hand while stella smiled and walked out.

"Don't touch my laptop", I said frowning

"Why what's so good about your laptop or you have hidden porn in  your laptop",  he said with a smirk my cheeks flushed by his comment

Well you can see it yourself,  I said eating my food, I didn't say much because I was not in a mood to argue with him. I finsihed my food and I was so full.

"Oh so someone downloaded fifty shades of grey",  he said furrowing his brows. Shoot ! Now he's going to go on and on about this.

"Yeah I planned to watch it later", I said getting up from the bed to throw the box.

"By the way would you ever let your boyfriend do any one the things that Christian does in the movie",  he asked and I didn't know what to say, why is he asking me such weird qestions today.

"I don't think I have to give you an answer to all your stupid questions and will you pass me my laptop" ,  I said and sat down again. He looked at me like he still waiting for my amswer but I just took the laptop from him and faced other side of the room. I heard him giggle but I kept quite.

"What's your problem christy", he asked

"You, now will you stop talking so I can watch the movie", I said I guesd he was about to speak but then stella came back.

"Sorry I took long, I thought you must have left", she said

"It's okay, I think I should leave, it late, we will talk tomorrow", he said and got up from the bed while stella just nodded to his reply amd they both hugged each other and said goodbye, while I didn't bother saying anything to him and even he didn't and walked out slamming the door again and I groaned with anger.ni qucikly got up from the bed and opend the door.

"Next time don't you dare slam the door",  I said shouting at him

"He just left without even looking back and was out of my sight", I cursed him and got inside while stella had a smile on his face.

"Like really he's going to break our door one day douchebag",  I said and sat down on the bed. While Stella came and sat next to me.

"So do you have anything to say or should I watch the movie", I asked

"Well I think harry is going to ask me out tomorrow at Tom's party", she said smiling and my heart ached hearing that but I smiled

"That sounds good you should dress up real good for the occasion and make him weak on his knees", I said trying to hide the pain and keep a happy face.

"Yeah, but I will miss you", she said pouting

"I will miss you too but I really need a break for now", I said

"Please don't be mad but can I ask you a question",  she said

"Yeah sure", I said

Do you like harry?  She asked

What? I said suprised

"I mean I thought so, because the way you look at him sometimes,  I just thought maybe you like him too and even chase said something like that" she said

"What no, I hate him he really pushes my buttons up all the time and when I know that you like him why would I even come between the two of you, I would never do that", I said reassuring her

"Well I just wanted to know, thanks for everything now I don't have to worry about anything", she said hugging me, thank god she believed me, even If I like harry I would never come between them and try my best to stay away from him, I know I have fallen for a wrong person but atleast I can be happy knowing that my friend is happy, I thought

"Common lets watch fifth shades of grey, I downloaded it today", I said and she joined me, first I set an alarm for tomorrow incase if I fall asleep and then I switched of the light and came back on the bed and played the movie.

Stella was soon asleep while I waited for the movie to finish but still an hour was left, my eyes were becoming heavy but still I kept my self up. Few more scenes I watched But then I couldn't fight the sleep and soon I dozed off the movie still playing in the background.